Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: GW T-shirts  (Read 4403 times)

beeker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: GW T-shirts
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
wearing mine....kep their word, even to those of us who withdrew....classy GW, I like that

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2007, 08:44:16 PM »
booooo, i wanted my tshirt  >:( :P

Should've went to Preview Weekend. The shirt is super-awesome. You guys are totally missing out!

Don't toy with them like that. The shirt, IMO, sucks balls. It says GW Law in Budweiser font. They might have the best font/logo of any law school, and that's what they went with? Dammit, I want a picture of George Washington being all aloof and badass on my shirt!
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 08:51:36 PM »
The shirt, IMO, sucks balls.

haha tcr
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

daydreamer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 09:45:45 PM »
Did anyone feel bad withdrawing from certain schools? I felt so bad when I withdrew from GWU and Boalt.

i felt sooo bad with Duke and Umich...

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »
Did anyone feel bad withdrawing from certain schools? I felt so bad when I withdrew from GWU and Boalt.

i felt sooo bad with Duke and Umich...

GW and GULC, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I mean, after all, it's my life. It's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alive. It's. My. Life.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

dcforlife

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »
Am I the only one who didn't get the t-shirt? I think I'm also the only one going! Dang. I wouldn't put it past the people in my building to have stolen it, since I'm guessing it didn't fit in my mailbox.
Dee! I thought you were at Penn! I just saw your other message. Glad you're coming :)

Captain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2007, 11:48:29 PM »
Am I the only one who didn't get the t-shirt? I think I'm also the only one going! Dang. I wouldn't put it past the people in my building to have stolen it, since I'm guessing it didn't fit in my mailbox.

Changed your mind about Penn?
VIP.

dcforlife

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 01:00:18 PM »
Me too! I'm glad to see another GW'er on here, there don't seem to be that many. Do you know where you're living yet (or do you already live in DC)?
Already live here -- I live in the Courthouse neighborhood of Arlington, two metro stops from GW. Let me know if you have any questions -- I lived in a few different neighborhoods in DC over the past few years before settling here a year or two ago.

TraciRai

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 02:19:13 PM »

You're not the only one going!  I'm still lurking around here somewhere...

Rockie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 11:36:43 PM »
Got mine. On one hand its a pretty bad shirt, its all blue with a tiny "GW LAW" in yellow Coca-Cola like script in the corner. Kind of lame, was expecting the official logo in the middle or something. Then again, the advantage is, I'm not going there so I can still wear it and from a distance you'd have no idea what it says.