Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cardozo Class of 2010--- May Start  (Read 957 times)

zabet

• View Profile
Re: Cardozo Class of 2010--- May Start
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 09:27:16 PM »
I'm starting in may too-hopefully we'll get nice people in the may class-j I'm just bummed out about the fact that its so soon and we're actually having our first class on the 10th.  I'm a bit scared! I too am hoping I made the right decision on dozo as I will have some debt to pay when I graduate!.  If you're looking for a roommate definitely get in touch with dean widerka, I know they are trying to put people in contact with each other. 

joewillie

• View Profile
Re: Cardozo Class of 2010--- May Start
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 09:53:44 AM »
Anyone know if the bookstore is currently open so I can beat the rush?

I believe the bookstore is open now.  You can also go to the larger Barnes and Noble on 5th Ave and 18th St.  They carry Cardozo books too. 

I'm starting in may too-hopefully we'll get nice people in the may class-j I'm just bummed out about the fact that its so soon and we're actually having our first class on the 10th.  I'm a bit scared!

It is soon, a very abrubt start to law school, but since I've made the decision, I feel very good about it.  There are some distinct advantages; I think the biggest is that the tough 1L courses will be spread out of 3 semesters, and by the time the regular fall class enters, we'll be old pros with a few finals under our belts. 
Cardozo 2010