Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Michigan State University Class of 2010!  (Read 3438 times)

ericptk2000

• MSU' 10
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Michigan State University Class of 2010!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »
MSU Law Baby! I just graduated from MSU undergrad and just don't want to leave. Let me know if you have any East Lansing questions. I am thrilled to be joining all of you in the fall!  ;D

Great to hear Lox!  What did you study there?
Bumpersticker and Laptop (Attending): MSU '10
Bumpersticker (In): Pitt, Case($), MSU($$$$), Loyola, Cincinnatti($), Toledo ($$$$)
I'm sorry can you hold (WL): American
Dropped call (OUT): OSU

Lox

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 01:31:37 PM »
I studied marketing in the Business school. I've already spent MANY hours in the law building, seeing that the business library is in the basement. The law school is beautiful!

Shall we start a facebook group? I already know a handful of Spartans and Wolverines (finally came to the good side) that are attending MSU Law.

GO GREEN!

plex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 05:33:38 PM »
I had read that for the loan program directly through the MSU law aid office, after going into payment for 3 years, interest stops accruing, the only downside is you can't consolidate your loans or you lose the zero interest benefit that kicks in after 3 years of repayment. Anyone else have any other information? Does it apply to both stafford/grad+?

Lox

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 01:27:49 PM »
Where is everyone living?

ericptk2000

• MSU' 10
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 02:55:46 PM »
Hey Lox,

Let's definitely get the facebook group started!!  I found a 3L who had a house with a 2L and they were looking to take one more roommate on and I was lucky enough to get the room!!  It is in Okemos, so about a 10-15 minute ride.  If you can't find anything on campus, since it is getting late, check Okemos out.  Also, you can look for roommates through MSU housing site.  Good luck and keep me posted on the facebook group thing.
Bumpersticker (In): Pitt, Case($), MSU($$$$), Loyola, Cincinnatti($), Toledo ($$$$)

plex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 05:33:27 PM »
I'm still trying to find a roomie for a 2-bedroom I found at River Glen  ;), across the street from campus.

butter tart

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mmmmmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 08:02:44 PM »
I've decided.  MSU-COL here I come!!!  (or should I say "stay")  I did both undergrad and some grad coursework here too...I guess you could say I'm a "Lifer"!!!

Being here for 11 years now, I pretty much know everything about the area (including where to find secret parking spots!!!).  So feel free to ask away (not about the parking spots though!!!)   :P

And MSU hoops is gonna be killer this year!!! Final Four, Baby!  I've already got my NCAA Regional tickets at Ford Field!  :)

GO GREEN!  :)

ericptk2000

• MSU' 10
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 08:26:00 AM »
I've decided.  MSU-COL here I come!!!  (or should I say "stay")  I did both undergrad and some grad coursework here too...I guess you could say I'm a "Lifer"!!!

Being here for 11 years now, I pretty much know everything about the area (including where to find secret parking spots!!!).  So feel free to ask away (not about the parking spots though!!!)   :P

And MSU hoops is gonna be killer this year!!! Final Four, Baby!  I've already got my NCAA Regional tickets at Ford Field!  :)

GO GREEN!  :)

Congrats Buttertart!!  I thought I was gonna be a lifer at WSU, having done my undergrad and grad degree but I think in the long run MSU will be a better degree!!  Anyway, you might have to spill it about the parking spots now.

ChipJRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 02:08:40 PM »
Anyone else get their section assignments?  I'm in Section 2...

plex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 03:37:54 PM »
Haven't got anything yet, been checking for the past week  :-\.