Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: [The Few] White Law Students [Who Don't Quite Get It] Discussion Board  (Read 29536 times)

blackpowerman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
miss p,

wow, you googled me eh? well well, im exposed now...whatcha gonna do?  should i be expecting the feds at my door?  and btw...the name on my birth certificate isnt the name i "go" by so its not my "real" name brother.

but let's say for argument, that it is my real name. what now? do i win a prize?  lose the competition? get ousted off the island?  voted off stage?  get diagnosed with aids?

im nervously waiting miss p, let me know brother...im waiting.

and on the other topic
what would happen if fox, cnn, etc, would refuse to air al sharpton?  first of all, they know hes a racist bigot and want him to prove this every time he is on air.  second of all, he will just get on BET or something and say" oh, fox won't let me air me because they are racist.  its ridiculous, he shouldnt have a voice in this country after all the *&^% he has done.  remember him calling the former NYC mayor a "n-word whore" and greeks "homos"- wheres the justice for that?
"The fox knows many tricks; the hedgehog one good one" - Archilochus

7S

• Sr. Citizen
  • Self-determination.
    • View Profile
and on the other topic
what would happen if fox, cnn, etc, would refuse to air al sharpton?  first of all, they know hes a racist bigot and want him to prove this every time he is on air.  second of all, he will just get on BET or something and say" oh, fox won't let me air me because they are racist.  its ridiculous, he shouldnt have a voice in this country after all the sh*t he has done.  remember him calling the former NYC mayor a "n-word whore" and greeks "homos"- wheres the justice for that?

What does Al Sharpton have to do with black people? Are you gonna answer my previous question or just keep jumping to new issues, to which you can continue your rampage on black people? and How old are you?
It is easy to change the language of oppression without changing the sociopolitical situation of its victims.

naturallybeyoutiful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Everything is everything
    • View Profile
Seven, I truly admire your patience in this thread!
Harvard Law: What, like it's hard?

blackpowerman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
seven,

i have nothing against black people!! at all!! i dont understand why you say that- just because i dont like al sharpton does not mean i dont like black people.  thats ridiculous. 
also, what question did u ask me that i did not answer?
"The fox knows many tricks; the hedgehog one good one" - Archilochus

7S

• Sr. Citizen
  • Self-determination.
    • View Profile
seven,

i have nothing against black people!! at all!! i dont understand why you say that- just because i dont like al sharpton does not mean i dont like black people.  thats ridiculous. 
also, what question did u ask me that i did not answer?

uhhh...when did I ask you that?
It is easy to change the language of oppression without changing the sociopolitical situation of its victims.

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I bet those black slaves woke up every morning too and said "thank God we slaves!"

I wake up every morning and say this as well.  I have some weird issues.

wellpreserved

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [The Few] White Law Students [Who Don't Quite Get It] Discussion Board
« Reply #316 on: June 23, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »
No it is not. As the daughter of a delegate let me just say that you'll sleep better at night NOT knowing some of the "deals" that are made that end of destroying people's careers or the very ideal of a democratically elected government because of issues like "he didn't even say hello to me when he passed by!" or "look, i need a deal on a caddy and i hear you know a guy who knows a guy. how many votes for an el derado?" or "i'm looking into getting my son the convicted child molestor a gig in the school system and i've got some votes to trade. w'sup?"

Conspiracy time. Maybe Cohen, Clinton, and the CBC's Clinton loyalists planned this fallout to put Obama between a rock and a hard place. If Obama supports the CBC by remaining a member he will disenfranchise white voters. If he leaves the CBC, he risks loosing a lot of black support. I'd be interested to know who Cohen is supporting for president.

I am sad to say this isn't entirely loony-bin territory.   :-\
I tested between 151 and 162. I hoped for the high end and ended up in the middle. Still, not a bad plan overall, I think.

LSAT: 156 (not taking it again and you can't make me)
GPA: 3.4ish. Still a semester to go
URM, non-trad, 12 yrs work exp, published
Looking for low debt and high aid

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 27, 2007, 03:31:11 PM »

I don't really think this board is necessary, but did the moderators really feel the need to screw with the title, as appears to be the case?

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 27, 2007, 05:59:34 PM »

I don't really think this board is necessary, but did the moderators really feel the need to screw with the title, as appears to be the case?

I thought it was the OP who did that...
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

adeiso

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 05, 2007, 10:11:20 AM »
NSFW http://youtube.com/watch?v=4y0puAaOia0 NSFW

This is a clip from the Dave Chappelle Show to just put in to perspective the never ending debate of white and black!