Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Universty of Miami Class of 2010  (Read 334 times)

VTMercutio

• "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind"
    • View Profile
Universty of Miami Class of 2010
« on: April 23, 2007, 05:22:21 PM »
I just wanted to start a thread up for the Miami class of 2010.  If this has already been started, someone point me in that direction; LSD's search is horrible and useless at best...

Otherwise, it would be cool to get a feel for where everyone is from, where they went to undergrad, how they are planning on paying for school, and where they are planning on living in Miami if they are looking or have found a place.  I'm basically looking for one thread to tie together all those other threads for people that are certain, or very certain they are going to Miami in the Fall.

I suppose I'll start; I'm currently a resident of Nevada working with as a technical editor on patents with a patent attorney. I graduated from Virginia Tech with a B.S. in Psychology and a B.A. in Political Science in 2006.  I'm going to be above my head in debt to the government with federal loans once I am done with school at Miami.  Lastly, I'm headed down to Miami around the middle of May to find a place close to the school or a metrorail stop.

Looking forward to hearing from future Cane's!!!
University of Miami Class of 2010

VTMercutio

• "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind"
    • View Profile
Re: Universty of Miami Class of 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »
Maybe I should learn how to spell University...lol

That will teach me not to spell check.
University of Miami Class of 2010

jillibean

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm the pretty one.
    • View Profile
Re: Universty of Miami Class of 2010
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 07:53:12 PM »
There is a thread somewhere called Miami anyone... You may be able to search for it. There are a bunch of us on there.
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,83700.0.html
UMiami c/o 2010