What is your take on the following situation?
I was waitlisted about a week ago, and I can choose to be considered for either PT or FT. If I choose "either," and a FT spot becomes available, would it hurt me that I chose either? In other words, if a PT spot becomes available and then they "call my bluff" on it, I am basically obligated to take the PT spot (I suppose I am since they would shy away from trusting my willingness to enroll). Thanks in advance for your responses, I know we are all in a Prisoner's Dilemma together but I think the anonymity of this forum combats that a bit. Cheers.