I was actually just talking to my dad about this. My situation is similar to yours -- I sent in a LOCI a couple of weeks ago, and the deposit deadline just passed this week, so I feel like I should make contact again, but I have nothing new to say! I might call just to say, hi, I am still really interested, and I am curious how many spots you have open right now, and when you expect to begin accepting off the waitlist. For this one particular school, I will definitely go if they accept me, so I'll remind them of that. I am curious if anyone has any other advice.