Law School Discussion

NYU Class of 2010-collect yourselves!

ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
Re: NYU Class of 2010-collect yourselves!
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2007, 02:20:15 PM »
And....I have no good answer to that, hahaha. I think the last time I had a pajama party I was in middle school. I'm imagining a bunch of law students wearing pigtails and pajamas and holding law textbooks while jumping on their beds and eating lots of chips and candy!
Yeah, that was the idea ;)

So if we aren't cute, you won't let us hang out at your place??  :P Ugly girls need love and friendship too, you know.
No they don't.

ljg

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2007, 02:40:56 PM »
And....I have no good answer to that, hahaha. I think the last time I had a pajama party I was in middle school. I'm imagining a bunch of law students wearing pigtails and pajamas and holding law textbooks while jumping on their beds and eating lots of chips and candy!
Yeah, that was the idea ;)

So if we aren't cute, you won't let us hang out at your place??  :P Ugly girls need love and friendship too, you know.
No they don't.

Mean, KeNo...you're mean.  :o I'm convinced that your internet personality is a front, and that in person you're a big teddy bear!

ljg

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2007, 02:53:10 PM »

That's classic. It would have to be in Mercer though, so everyone could fit  :D
[/quote]

I bet we could arrange it, haha. I'm all for having a pig-out pajama party....but maybe without the law books.  ;D

quizzle, you're so rah rah NYU (yay!) that I'm curious who you are (for facebook NYU class of 2010 stalking purposes, of course)....if you PM me your name, I'll PM you mine!!

Schruted

• I love her.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2007, 03:50:54 PM »
Ooh, we could play a fun and kinda stalker-ish game of "Identify the LSD Poster in the Facebook Group".

Are any of you the pantsless guy with the coffee mug?

jimfoolery

• Bo knows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2007, 03:54:29 PM »
Ooh, we could play a fun and kinda stalker-ish game of "Identify the LSD Poster in the Facebook Group".

I am a pantsless guy with a coffee mug working on a term paper right now, but I'm not in the facebook group yet so that (probably) isn't me.  I'm going to join as soon as I've finished my work for the semester, but I didn't want to give myself another way to waste time until then.

« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2007, 06:22:05 PM »
Not sure as to whether I should apply for housing or not. Can I get something cheaper by living out in Jersey by PATH or in Brooklyn by the A train? The average price at D'Ag seems to be around $1300-1400/month. At least they don't require a security deposit and broker fee. :(

ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2007, 06:47:03 PM »
JC and Brooklyn would probably both be cheaper, from what I've seen so far. Although I've mostly looked at selling prices, I assume the trends are fairly equal anyway.

« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »
JC and Brooklyn would probably both be cheaper, from what I've seen so far. Although I've mostly looked at selling prices, I assume the trends are fairly equal anyway.

They seem cheaper, but there is some overhead associated with living off-campus: broker fees, security deposits, first & last month's rent upfront, cost of buying furniture, having to sublet apt over summer. It also seems like the closer to Manhattan you get the more expensive the housing. I'd hate to have a 30-40 minute commute to the law school.

JuanTwoThree

• Arnold is numero uno
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2007, 06:17:04 AM »

They seem cheaper, but there is some overhead associated with living off-campus: broker fees, security deposits, first & last month's rent upfront, cost of buying furniture, having to sublet apt over summer. It also seems like the closer to Manhattan you get the more expensive the housing. I'd hate to have a 30-40 minute commute to the law school.

Theres also a benefit to living 30 minutes away from school. You can get away from it all during your off time. At NYU you are literally a 2 minute walk from class from your dorm room.

ljg

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2007, 08:32:38 AM »

Not me....

Schruted, are YOU the pantsless guy with the coffee mug??  :o  :D