Law School Discussion

question....

HerculePoirot

• One must seek the truth from within--not without
    • View Profile
question....
« on: April 16, 2007, 09:05:30 PM »
so, if i haven't received a word from Cornell yet, and because all of its admitted students days have passed, is it most likely they are rejecting me?

thx

Re: question....
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 09:07:18 PM »
so, if i haven't received a word from Cornell yet, and because all of its admitted students days have passed, is it most likely they are rejecting me?

thx

I still haven't heard from cornell either. I don't think I have much of a chance but LSN shows that a bunch of people with later complete dates have already been rejected. This gives me some hope but I guess maybe they haven't sent out mass rejections yet?

HerculePoirot

• One must seek the truth from within--not without
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 09:18:37 PM »

[/quote]

Right there with ya. Deferred in December and not a peep since. I'm thinking of calling them to see what's up.
[/quote]

i called today and they said they would hope to have a decision by the end of the week

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 09:19:14 PM »

thx

Right there with ya. Deferred in December and not a peep since. I'm thinking of calling them to see what's up.

I was complete end of Jenuary and was never officially deferred. I called admissions two days ago and they weren't too friendly at all. The lady just said "some files just take longer to get to." Not sure what that means.