Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Texas Wesleyan  (Read 2779 times)

hurley325

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Texas Wesleyan
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 12:01:54 AM »
Has anybody who applied to Texas Wesleyan had their reports requested yet?  I applied on 10/24 and they still haven't requested mine.  Based on the small amount of data on LSN it looks like last year their first batch of acceptances went out about the 2nd week of November the last couple of years.

armyjag

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 12:21:35 PM »
I applied yesterday off the LSAC.org site and they requested my report this morning.
Proving there is redemption in this world...

Grad_Student

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 12:41:10 PM »
Yup, applied on 10/23 and they requested my report this morning.

hurley325

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 01:45:56 PM »
They requested mine this morning too.  Looks like they are pretty much following to form what they did last year (based on LSN's limited sample).  I wouldn't be surprised to see some acceptances start coming out within a week or so.

BTW, Grad_Student, you are from TLS right?  I think we are applying to some similar schools.  Are you applying to multiple quarters at Baylor?  I am somewhat confused on the LSDAS reports.  I applied to all 3 quarters and ordered 3 LSDAS reports.  I've also ordered 1 report for every other application that I have sent in.  Now that TWU has requested my report, all schools have requested my reports, but it still says that I have 2 extra reports that have not been assigned to schools.  I think that LSAC might have screwed up, but I'm not sure.  I just wanted to see if this has happened to anybody else.

KD03

• Sr. Citizen
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 06:07:10 PM »
Are you sure you need multiple reports for same school, different semesters? Why wouldn't they just roll over your whole file, including the report?

armyjag

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 06:08:37 PM »
I'm pretty sure when I read Baylor's app they said you needed to submit multiple applications but they would just copy over your report.
Proving there is redemption in this world...

hurley325

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 06:37:32 PM »
Are you sure you need multiple reports for same school, different semesters? Why wouldn't they just roll over your whole file, including the report?

I know for a fact that if you apply to, for example, 3 different quarters you need to submit 3 different applications and purchase 3 different LSDAS reports.  When I went to the LSAC Houston Forum this past weekend I asked one of the admissions counselors this question and she checked and emailed me back yesterday saying that I needed an LSDAS report for each quarter.

KD03

• Sr. Citizen
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 06:44:09 PM »
good to know, thanks

vap

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attorney
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 07:16:18 PM »
STCL > TX Wesleyan and St. Mary's.

If you're choosing between Wesleyan and St. Mary, go wherever you want to live or wherever is cheapest.

I'd personally say San Antonio > Fort Worth, but that's just me.

Grad_Student

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 10:00:41 AM »
Yeah, I'm from TLS. I just applied to Baylor for the Spring, there is no way my 154 is going to get me in for the fall. It looks like Baylor will request an LSDAS report for each quarter applied to but maybe they haven't started looking over Summer and Fall yet.