Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: George Washington Waitlist  (Read 35499 times)

subgdubb

• View Profile
Re: George Washington Waitlist
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2009, 08:49:30 PM »
I'm waitlisted at GW and got this letter yesterday from them. Anyone else get it?

I have been receiving calls from a number of applicants on our wait list.  So -- I write with an update.

At this time, we are waiting for the first seat deposit deadline to pass for those applicants currently holding offers of admission (the first deposit deadline is April 15th).  We do not expect to be in a position to determine whether we will be able to make offers of admission to any wait-listed candidates until late April.  Depending upon space availability, we may or may not make some offers of admission to wait-listed candidates in early May.  It also is likely that we will ask a number of wait-listed candidates to continue to wait with us through May, and possibly into June and July. 

If you have any new information you wish to add to your file (e.g., honors, awards, job promotion, etc.), you should feel free to send that information along to me via e-mail or U.S. mail (my mailing address is set forth below). 

Please note that we do not conduct personal interviews as part of our evaluation process and we do not rank our wait list.  If we are able to extend offers of admission to any wait-listed candidates, our admissions committee will make decisions based upon review of the entire list.

Thank you for your patience throughout this process.

Anne
--  Anne M. Richard
    Associate Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid
    The George Washington University Law School

jmin

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2009, 09:30:35 PM »
I got it too.

sapereaude2012

• 162/3.8
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2009, 09:52:49 PM »
Jolting this thread back to life...

I was admitted off the waitlist to the pt program yesterday via phone call from Anne Richard. I know people are saying GW is only looking to up their LSAT numbers, but I got in with a 162/3.8 so keep your chins up. Good luck to you guys still waiting!

WashLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2009, 04:21:22 PM »
Anybody still on the wait list?