Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: George Washington Waitlist  (Read 36033 times)

kulrythm

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: George Washington Waitlist
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2007, 07:04:03 PM »
I'd also like to venture a guess that they probably did worse on the PT deposits than FT. Most PT admits were likely to get into other schools in the top-30 or so, some like myself got into very similarly ranked schools ( :P) full-time.

True... why would you go to expensive GW, probably w/out any $$, PT, when you could go to a similarly ranked school, possibly w/ $$ and probably cheaper?  All else being equal, you wouldn't.

kulrythm

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2007, 07:28:36 PM »
wow..you guys are really on top of this. :)
yes

toad85

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2007, 08:27:46 PM »
Does anybody know if people who failed to place their FT deposits received the same email?

waitlisted

• Sr. Citizen
  • Drool. Please note I am not AK47 on XO.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2007, 10:53:27 PM »
wow..you guys are really on top of this. :)
What else am I supposed to do all day while I'm at work?  ::goes back to playing solitaire on work computer::

between chatting on meebo, talking on the phone, reading LSD/LSN, trolling Facebook, and hoping that my bank account magically doubles, all while reading the latest versions of the economist and the new yorker as well as the local papers, i barely have time to analyze recent LS decisions.  let alone time to get any of the things they pay me to do done.

thesingingbass

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2007, 09:16:08 AM »
FWIW, I heard from an extremely reliable source that GW (FT) was over their expected normal 1st deposits by about 30. They usually have about 490 after the initial deposit, but this year they were at 520 or so.   

legally law

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2007, 12:05:39 PM »
FWIW, I heard from an extremely reliable source that GW (FT) was over their expected normal 1st deposits by about 30. They usually have about 490 after the initial deposit, but this year they were at 520 or so.   

Oh NOES!  More wheelie bags!

http://www.gwsba.com/lockerRequest/startLockerRequest.php

"Do you really need a locker? ... Perhaps get a wheelie bag instead."

The luggage store tried selling me a $500 wheelie bag.  I can't do it.  That just screams total nerd!  (right?)

comatose

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2007, 03:55:47 PM »

hey thesingingbass...i was just curious..did your source have anything to say after the 2nd deposit for GW (FT)? Did they get as many deposits or more or less?

thesingingbass

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2007, 04:42:17 PM »

hey thesingingbass...i was just curious..did your source have anything to say after the 2nd deposit for GW (FT)? Did they get as many deposits or more or less?

No, sorry. He only had information about the number of first deposits.

seahawk87

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2007, 09:06:40 PM »

Interesting. There appear to be 441 full time seats and only they expect only 10% to withdraw after the first deposit. I would have thought more than that withdraw. I guess 15% is high.

Benjamin_2501

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2007, 05:36:35 PM »
Anyone heard anything further? I called on Friday and was told not to call again till the end of this week, but I thought I'd see if anyone else had persuaded them to give up some information.