Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: George Washington Waitlist  (Read 34865 times)

darkside

• View Profile
Re: George Washington Waitlist
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2007, 02:24:54 PM »
i think that is a crazy conjecture at best, but so is my assertion.

seahawk87

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2007, 05:35:30 PM »
To MC - you could be right and you have made a reasonable inference. But my guess is that GW pulled the obvious high GPA candidates to meet its numbers and it is now looking at filling open seats (don't know how many) with conventional profiles and that is a large pool to review.

seahawk87

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2007, 07:37:53 PM »
Has anyone called the Admin Office to see what is going on? My expectations were pretty high after the waitlist letter in late April and this is disappointing.

redacted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2007, 08:46:47 PM »
Has anyone called the Admin Office to see what is going on? My expectations were pretty high after the waitlist letter in late April and this is disappointing.

I nominate you.   ;D

seahawk87

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2007, 08:50:46 PM »

I nominate you.   ;D

No way; I'm UT 2.

redacted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2007, 10:52:03 PM »

I nominate you.   ;D

No way; I'm UT 2.

You're heading to UT as well?  I don't know why we're even following this thread... I doubt I'd go to GW over UT.  Especially after purchasing season tickets, Red River Shootout tickets, and Austin City Limits tickets :)

seahawk87

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2007, 12:18:46 PM »

I nominate you.   ;D

No way; I'm UT 2.

I haven't put in for football tickets yet. I think I have another week or so according to the recent e-mail. You're way ahead of me. (But I did line up an apartment.)

You're heading to UT as well?  I don't know why we're even following this thread... I doubt I'd go to GW over UT.  Especially after purchasing season tickets, Red River Shootout tickets, and Austin City Limits tickets :)

nuhere

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2007, 04:25:08 PM »
I just called Admissions and was told they've reviewed the waitlist and letters will be going out next week.

seahawk87

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2007, 06:18:36 PM »
I just called Admissions and was told they've reviewed the waitlist and letters will be going out next week.

Does that mean they are going to be accepting people off the waitlist? If so, any feel for how many?

nuhere

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2007, 07:23:09 PM »
She gave vague responses so ... i guess we'll have to wait and see.