Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cooley  (Read 8724 times)

zane2010

• View Profile
Re: Cooley
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2007, 02:16:56 AM »
Yeah I got in at Pitt but I'm leaning towards going somewhere else like Cooley. I got a 149 and I was actually fine with that but I just decided to take the test 1 more time.

You might be upset that Pitt didn't accept you but look at your GPA. 2.4? Of course you got rejected. Sorry man but if you want to get into Pitt, you gotta have a better GPA than that. When you get into law school, you need to actually study hard. 

When they saw the 149 on your lsdas report a red flag should have gone up instantly.

Actually, I got the green flag. The red was reserved for you and your 2.4

What was your gpa during Undergrad?  Better yet, the green flag may have been yours at PITT but I did get a few more bucks from a school that your thinking about going to.  How do you like my 2.4 now son?

barenakedtjm

« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2007, 03:30:54 AM »
No use fighting...  LS admissions are weird sometimes.

K-Bomb

• Sr. Citizen
  • You = Gatorbait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2007, 04:16:06 AM »
I never thought I'd see two people fighting using how much Cooley wants them as ammunition.

Wow.  New ground.

cowher101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2007, 12:44:48 PM »
What was your gpa during Undergrad?  Better yet, the green flag may have been yours at PITT but I did get a few more bucks from a school that your thinking about going to.  How do you like my 2.4 now son?

Its a joke that you are upset at me because I got accepted to Pitt and you didn't. Your GPA is a red flag for any school that you might apply to. You say that you were lucky to get a 158 and you are right. If you hadn't got that kind of a score, you could probably forget going to law school. Cooley offered you more money but if you treat law school like you treated your undergrad degree, you'll be kicked out.

That 158 saved you because that 2.4 was just sad.

Boyce Baylor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2007, 01:37:27 PM »
Alright, flame. This is brilliant though.

jags1991

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2007, 03:37:03 PM »
wow...absolutely amazing...

very stressed out prospective law students

Steak Pita

• Sr. Citizen
  • Self 'tar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »
I never thought I'd see two people fighting using how much Cooley wants them as ammunition.

Wow.  New ground.

Exactly! It's like watching a cripple fight. For the record, both a 2.4 and a 149 should have been red flags for Pitt. Also, people who say they "could care less" are annoying. Also also, Cowher and Jags are clearly one and the same, which makes this thread even better. Flame on!
WUSTL '10

Boyce Baylor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:05 PM »

Wow.  New ground.

Exactly! It's like watching a cripple fight. For the record, both a 2.4 and a 149 should have been red flags for Pitt. Also, people who say they "could care less" are annoying. Also also, Cowher and Jags are clearly one and the same, which makes this thread even better. Flame on!

Fantastic use of good cop, bad cop. The only question is: real dilemma?

Journeyman

• Sr. Citizen
  • The road to life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2007, 06:44:07 PM »

Wow.  New ground.

I actually got bored with this thread when I realized Jags and Cowher were the same person.  Good to see you guys continued to fight the good fight though.  Whoever is "both of them"...sad.
IU-B '10

Journeyman, I am dumbfounded as to how you got into IU and W&L with your numbers. 155 LSAT and you applied to Vanderbilt? Honestly?

ericptk2000

• MSU' 10
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2007, 06:49:05 PM »
It is like a law school version of the fight club.  I wonder who will win.
Bumpersticker and Laptop (Attending): MSU '10
Bumpersticker (In): Pitt, Case($), MSU($$$$), Loyola, Cincinnatti($), Toledo ($$$$)
I'm sorry can you hold (WL): American
Dropped call (OUT): OSU