Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Loyola Part Time/ Deadline was Friday- still apply?  (Read 277 times)

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
Loyola Part Time/ Deadline was Friday- still apply?
« on: April 15, 2007, 04:10:09 PM »
Oh shoot I forgot to apply to Loyola PT, deadline was apr 13- Friday the 13th. I took the FEB LSAT so could not apply to FullTime. I visited the Loyola campus an did not like the vibe. It did not seem academic. I have heard bad things about it on the internet, but I have heard good things about it around here (LA). Also PT does not appeal to me. But I know this little Chinese girl in LA- that I want to stay close to. Sta Clara and McGeorge are very strong possibilties. Maybe George Mason and chance in hell of Vandy. Should I still apply to Loyola PT?
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

KingJamesFan

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - everhopeful2008
    • View Profile
Re: Loyola Part Time/ Deadline was Friday- still apply?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »
You missed the deadline and didn't like the campus, and have heard bad things about it (which don't seem to contradict your impressions).  Also, you don't want to do PT.  Honestly, I don't see why you would apply.

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 04:16:27 PM »
You missed the deadline and didn't like the campus, and have heard bad things about it (which don't seem to contradict your impressions).  Also, you don't want to do PT.  Honestly, I don't see why you would apply.

TITCR
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 05:22:44 PM »
but on the other hand it is ranked higher than Sta Clara and McGeoerge, and people in LA seem to talk it up (probbly since every one has met several Loyola Alumni). Also since I took the LSAT so late inthe cycle my options were limited. On  the plus side McGg and Sta Clara have 3 and 2 % higher Bar pass rates respectively, which in my mind means that they are basically on par with Loyola, regardless of USNews and their whacked out methodology. Well can I still apply just in case? Or would it be a waste of time to apply after the deadline?
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 05:37:31 PM »
 :'(
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!