Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Just really frustrated about the lack of unrepresented minority at law schools..  (Read 23513 times)

struggles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
What are the details about this SF LSD meeting?

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
What are the details about this SF LSD meeting?

We've had a few already.  I'm moving to the Bay Area for school, and there are a few of us who've struck up friendships.  The next official meet-up probably won't be until late July or early August, but people do get together from time to time.

Just go to this thread to check for details:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,80098.0.html
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Trying to get "details" out of that thread is, I think, harder than finding the proverbial needle.   :D
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
That's why I posted the first page of the thread.  That'll force you to keep it updated.   :D
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Trying to get "details" out of that thread is, I think, harder than finding the proverbial needle.   :D

I'll show YOU details!

::gets shown details::

::is impressed::

That's why I posted the first page of the thread.  That'll force you to keep it updated.   :D

Think about this for a second.  :D
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
When we have meetups, mugatu will post details on the first page. 

See?

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Not the "details" part.  The "forced" part.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
::shows up at your house::

::gets aggressive::

::is soothed by elegant piano and beautiful bay window view::

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
::rolls eyes::

oh, wait

::)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
::moves in::