Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need a few examples for LOCI  (Read 954 times)

dukedogalley

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Need a few examples for LOCI
« on: April 15, 2007, 01:22:52 PM »
Anyone?  Send them over...thanks!

dukedogalley

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Need a few examples for LOCI
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 12:55:07 PM »
Anyone?  Send them over...thanks!

anyone?

lizette112162

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Need a few examples for LOCI
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »
Lizette112162
#1234, Memorial Street
Suite 123
CA, 12345

Dear Sir/  Madam/ Dean _,

I am writing to express my continued and strong interest in attending _ law school. _ law school is my top choice for several reasons

Paragraph one: Why _ law school is your top choice…. (The great law program.. and how it is related to a career you are interested in pursuing…..location, maybe reputation….or both parents are alumni of the school and encouraged you to apply….
Paragraph two: How you will be an asset to the law school/ student body (work experience…your background, academic credentials…basically market yourself and give the law schools reasons why they should accept you over another student…how will your presence make the law school community better?

Paragraph three: What have you been doing since you submitted the application?( Since I submitted the application, I  have continued to be a dedicated student as well as an active member of the school community. Just recently, I was nominated for the nobel peace prize or whatever...

Thank you for reviewing my application and I hope to hear from you in the near future
Sincerely,   
Lizette112162