Law School Discussion

Review of Chicago ASW

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
Re: Review of Chicago ASW
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:06 AM »
Wow, a chancemeeting spotting and an elisdaughter spotting all in one day. 

« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2007, 08:00:29 AM »
Wow, a chancemeeting spotting and an elisdaughter spotting all in one day. 

::head asplode::

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2007, 09:37:11 AM »
Hah, I'm not sure whether I met any of you or not, I hadn't really read this website before my Dad told me people were talking about this weekend, so I thought I'd check it out. I'm tall with long blonde hair and (surprisingly, to me) I think I was the only prospective student there that fits that description, so if you met me you would probably know!

Anyways, if you didn't meet me I'm sure we'll eventually meet in person soon.

hah I think i might actually have met you!

MindTheGap76

• UChicago Alum ('08)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »
Did the Elidad go to ASW? I sat in the GL and talked to a set of parents for like 20 minutes, but I thought the avatar was a pic of Elidad, so I didn't think it could have been him. Now that I know it isn't his pic, I have to ask: Did I meet the Elidad?!

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2007, 03:32:00 PM »
Thanks, MTG.  I was not there (hence my queries for comments on what it was like); but elidadsdaughter was and is no pretender.  She says that I do not really look like Peter Boyle.  I selected him because I always thought we had a look in common.  I could also be said to look like VP Cheney plus a few pounds.  She probably won't like that description any better.  Thanks again for all your help.

Sooner

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:50 AM »
So, were the trivia questions in this competition mostly about pop culture? What other topics/subjects, if any, were covered?