Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Free advice from Andrew  (Read 608 times)

The Thread Starter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Free advice from Andrew
« on: April 13, 2007, 01:05:58 PM »
He PM'd me the other day, said he would be willing to field any and all questions from everyone on LSD forever.  Go ahead and ask.  You know you want to.

urp

• oink.
    • View Profile
Re: Free advice from Andrew
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 01:12:05 PM »
How soon after Christmas do I need to take down decorations?  Does it matter if it's indoor decorations or outdoor decorations?

New Years Day.  Good activity while hung over.  The location doesn't really matter, but the outdoor decorations are more important because innocent observers can witness your transgressions if you fail to remove them.  You can let the removal of the indoor decorations slide for a few days if you don't have many guests or if your guests are possessed of great physical and mental fortitude.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »
It burns when I pee. Goalie isn't here today, so I can't ask her. What should I do?

never pee around gasoline.

and consider joining circus.

urp

• oink.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 01:15:46 PM »
It burns when I pee. Goalie isn't here today, so I can't ask her. What should I do?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 01:22:10 PM »
scalia's opinions always bull.

urp

• oink.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 01:27:58 PM »
Andrew, whats up with Scalia's opinion?

This is a very difficult question to answer because it will require such a wide swath of background and understanding to develop properly.  Simply by asking this question, it shows me that we're not on the same page.  So please forgive me as I devlove into a history lesson...

First, it will help to realize that about 23,000 years ago, a small race of extraterrestrial beings voyaged to Earth from their distant planet in orbit around the star Omegadeltagamma-29236.  This isn't related to Scalia in any way, but it's important to know.

Second, the ancient egyptians developed time travel.  Because of this, we can't say when they did it.  Did they develop it in the future and travel back to show their past ancestors how to do it?  Who knows.  The point is that there are ancient egyptians buggering around with spacetime.  This sends ripples backwards, forwards, left and right, in all 11 dimensions.  One of these ripples ran into the sperm that would eventually become Scalia, warping its structure slightly.  Result: Scalia isn't totally human.

Third, because of the proto-scalia sperm's encounter with the ancient egyptian time ripple, the present Scalia possesses uncanny powers to peer into space and time.  He knows the future, you see.  His opinions actually represent the best and brightest course for humanity, and it's his eternal pain that we don't follow his guidance more often.

HTH.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 01:38:37 PM »
wow.