Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone heard from UH?  (Read 621 times)

lawxtina

• AOL Instant Messenger - sweetxtina03
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace Page
    • Email
Anyone heard from UH?
« on: April 13, 2007, 03:06:35 AM »
Im still waiting to hear from them, and i was just wondering if anyone had been accepted there...if so, when did you find out?
152/3.78

Texas Tech School of Law 1L

usmc2515

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone heard from UH?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 12:15:33 AM »
I was denied from them about 2 -4 weeks ago, can't really remember but i'm thrilled your not going to STCL because i'm on the wait list, have you given them their notice yet?

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 01:17:12 AM »
Im still waiting to hear from them, and i was just wondering if anyone had been accepted there...if so, when did you find out?

yeah I heard that they actually weren't accepting people this year
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

Red35th

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 08:19:05 AM »
They are just now looking at my file.  Mine was late though, not sure how much that played into it.

Considering my borderline numbers I'll likely be at STCL in the fall.  They gave me enough money to equal UH in cost (no great sum).  I know a fair number of lawyers from both schools, they all seemed to agree that both are well respected in the Houston area.  I'll no doubt need to do a little better at STCL to get equivalent job offers though.

rukiddin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 10:50:50 AM »
My file has been "in review" for about three weeks now. I'm pretty much decided on Tech, but an offer from UH would give me a hard decision to make.