Law School Discussion

University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010

Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010
« Reply #2410 on: July 15, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »
OK, I'm not going to lie - I'm a computer retard.

That said, can anyone patiently explain to me how to get my email account up and running?  I've registered for a lawkey and have a hotmail account, but for me, i found the ITS directions unhelpful.  Am I supposed to forward mail to Hotmail?  And if it's a PennLive account, why do I still have banners?  Any help would be appreciated!  Step by step directions would be even better :)

« Reply #2411 on: July 15, 2007, 04:11:13 PM »
OK, I'm not going to lie - I'm a computer retard.

That said, can anyone patiently explain to me how to get my email account up and running?  I've registered for a lawkey and have a hotmail account, but for me, i found the ITS directions unhelpful.  Am I supposed to forward mail to Hotmail?  And if it's a PennLive account, why do I still have banners?  Any help would be appreciated!  Step by step directions would be even better :)

ditto.
I know there's an option after you set up your law key to forward your e-mails (so I forwarded to gmail, and so far only got two e-mails: one is about security issues on the campus, another is about tech). I cannot access Penn Live for some reason, it just keep on saying wrong e-mail.

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: July 16, 2007, 12:53:37 PM »
Got my bill today. Anyone know why the scholarship is not automatically deducted from the amount due?

I'm in the same boat.  I called Dean Henry and he said he'd try and fix it, but as of this morning it still wasn't fixed.

Rusty Shackleford

• #1 OATLAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: July 16, 2007, 06:52:30 PM »
So it's been awhile since I've made a inspiring, hard-hitting post, so I guess it's about damn time.

QUESTION:

What all optional events are everyone planning on going to?  I'm definitely going to the Phillies game (10,000 losses!!!!), probably gonna go to the club night thing, and the bowling thing, and maybe a couple of others.  I think the moonlight cruise thing could be fun, but everytime I think about it, I just get the image from "The Office" when they went on a booze cruise.  Maybe if I go they'll let me helm the steering wheel.  Also I wonder what the service event is gonna be.

So what other events should I go to?

« Reply #2414 on: July 16, 2007, 07:40:55 PM »
So it's been awhile since I've made a inspiring, hard-hitting post, so I guess it's about damn time.

QUESTION:

What all optional events are everyone planning on going to?  I'm definitely going to the Phillies game (10,000 losses!!!!), probably gonna go to the club night thing, and the bowling thing, and maybe a couple of others.  I think the moonlight cruise thing could be fun, but everytime I think about it, I just get the image from "The Office" when they went on a booze cruise.  Maybe if I go they'll let me helm the steering wheel.  Also I wonder what the service event is gonna be.

So what other events should I go to?

all of them.

just kidding

i'm hopefully going to partake in (in chron. order): the morris fellows thing, the bike tour, bowling, rocky challenge, the old city tour, shopping tour, phillies game (they're playing the mets, apparently), club night, the service event...and definitely the cruise...i figure that since i'll be around and hopefully settled in by that point that i'll be able to do these. 

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: July 16, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »
i'm doing everything daylight has broken is doing, minus the rocky challenge, iirc.  i might be doing the old city bar crawl instead of the club night, but I'm not positive.

« Reply #2416 on: July 17, 2007, 12:31:13 AM »
morris fellow dinner, city trolley, shopping trip, clubbing, probably old city and moonlight cruise?
i love that penn has a later schedule.

« Reply #2417 on: July 17, 2007, 05:46:50 AM »
i'm doing everything daylight has broken is doing, minus the rocky challenge, iirc.  i might be doing the old city bar crawl instead of the club night, but I'm not positive.

oh yeah.  forgot about that...that would be more of my type of thing so if they're at the same time, i'd do the bar crawl

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: July 17, 2007, 08:21:54 AM »
they aren't the same night, but i think the service event is the morning after the clubbing, whereas there is nothing scheduled for the morning after the bar crawl :P

mantis

• View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: July 17, 2007, 01:36:13 PM »
I'm super excited.

That is all.