Law School Discussion

University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010

rosey

Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010
« Reply #2510 on: August 29, 2007, 07:46:26 AM »
yeah I was bummed - I had to miss the Old City tour and the shopping tour because I had to sit around waiting for my internet guy to come set up in my apartment. Boo. (But the Phillies game last night was awesome!)

mantis

• View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: August 29, 2007, 08:17:09 AM »
So... super duper important question: What is everyone wearing tonight?  Are we supposed to be fancy?  Semi-Fancy?  Nice pants or dress?  Bathrobe?

« Reply #2512 on: August 29, 2007, 09:16:52 AM »
For dress tonight, Renee Post sent a note that dress be business casual...

« Reply #2513 on: August 29, 2007, 12:35:31 PM »
One of your profs came to speak to my section today--Kermit Roosevelt.  Really nice guy, I liked him a lot.

« Reply #2514 on: August 29, 2007, 04:35:15 PM »
One of your profs came to speak to my section today--Kermit Roosevelt.  Really nice guy, I liked him a lot.

I sat with him at lucnh at the Penn ASW, and sat in on his class.  Con Law right?  And I think he clerked for Souter?  Might be wrong on that.  But anyway, yeah, I really liked him too. 

How's Columbia Jem?

yup Con Law and Souter.

CLS is great so far...i'm in the best section of legal methods (they call our section camp law school) so it's going well.  but *real* classes start next week, thus i will most likely change my tune!

« Reply #2515 on: September 06, 2007, 08:22:46 PM »

I sat with him at lucnh at the Penn ASW, and sat in on his class.  Con Law right?  And I think he clerked for Souter?  Might be wrong on that.  But anyway, yeah, I really liked him too. 

How's Columbia Jem?

yup Con Law and Souter.

A little more than Souter...Theodore Roosevelt's great-great grandson