Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: help needed  (Read 363 times)

Poops

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
help needed
« on: April 11, 2007, 02:39:55 AM »
Hi all..
I need help with Question 23 Section 1 of the Feb 1999
Thanks!

Noooo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: help needed
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 09:18:24 AM »
Hi Poops, just emailed you with my analysis.

Cheers.

Precious

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 10:56:40 PM »
I'm a graduate student from another major pursuing my law degree so I know nothing about Law just yet. I'm hoping that I can get some advices from you guys on which book to read and which text to skim through to prepare me for the LSAT in June. I am still hoping that there will be a book out there that can help generalize 4 years of undergrad law classes into 1 or 2 book. I purchase some LSAT Preparation books including the LSAT 180  2007 edition, but I feel that I will not benefit much from it without knowing much about the Laws and it's concepts. Please advise me on which books to read before taking the next step of testing myself with the LSAT Preparation.

Thanks!

theo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Fine surname
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 12:22:35 PM »
I'm a graduate student from another major pursuing my law degree so I know nothing about Law just yet. I'm hoping that I can get some advices from you guys on which book to read and which text to skim through to prepare me for the LSAT in June. I am still hoping that there will be a book out there that can help generalize 4 years of undergrad law classes into 1 or 2 book. I purchase some LSAT Preparation books including the LSAT 180  2007 edition, but I feel that I will not benefit much from it without knowing much about the Laws and it's concepts. Please advise me on which books to read before taking the next step of testing myself with the LSAT Preparation.

Thanks!

You should plan on taking the September LSAT, instead.

Your question betrays an unsettling level of ignorance of the nature of the exam, that the remaining 8 weeks til the exam won't be sufficient to overcome.

That is, you need more time.
quid leges sine moribus vanae proficiunt?

Poops

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 02:00:00 PM »
Hi Poops, just emailed you with my analysis.

Cheers.

thanks man!

Poops

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 02:00:23 PM »

Thanks!

You should plan on taking the September LSAT, instead.

Your question betrays an unsettling level of ignorance of the nature of the exam, that the remaining 8 weeks til the exam won't be sufficient to overcome.

That is, you need more time.

ROFL, i like the "advices" part