Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Practicing for the June LSAT  (Read 1208 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Practicing for the June LSAT
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 02:10:14 PM »
then why bother responding?

and you not really know meaning of flame. for example, this flame: you idiot. got it yet?

Why is your English so poor? Ok, nevermind, but back to the first question, why do you just post that the June test will be so hard without providing support? Looks flamish.

it is flamish. Julie is LSDs most established troll. don't worry about her, she's pretty harmless.

julie could tear your head off for saying that, you know.

theo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Fine surname
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 05:54:12 PM »
then why bother responding?

and you not really know meaning of flame.  for example, this flame:  you idiot.  got it yet?

Why is your English so poor?  Ok, nevermind, but back to the first question, why do you just post that the June test will be so hard without providing support?  Looks flamish.

it is flamish. Julie is LSDs most established troll. don't worry about her, she's pretty harmless.

I just wish she'd change the photo from that no-talent, washed-up 'star'.

quid leges sine moribus vanae proficiunt?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 05:55:26 PM »
that julie.  get it straight, cosby.

iscoredawaitlist

• Sr. Citizen
  • The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 06:47:04 PM »
unfortunately for her, despite 17,000 posts, The Troll King beats her in poor grammar trolling.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 06:56:07 PM »
not mock handicapped.

Precious

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »
Hey,can any help me with names of any textbook that will be helpful in preparing me for the LSAT besides LSAT preparations. I'm going into Law with no experience..I need major help! Hoping there are books that can sum all about Law and its concepts in 1.

Any help is appreciated.

HaciM36

• Sr. Citizen
  • YUM YUM YUM
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HAC1M36
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 12:12:31 AM »
Hey,can any help me with names of any textbook that will be helpful in preparing me for the LSAT besides LSAT preparations. I'm going into Law with no experience..I need major help! Hoping there are books that can sum all about Law and its concepts in 1.

Any help is appreciated.

The LSAT doesn't require you to have any previous knowledge about "law" to take the test. Although some hypothetical scenarios may include information about a lawyer or law firm, the exact nature of the law or life of a lawyer are not important. Granted, any background information in a subject wouldnt hurt I think your better off preparing for the LSAT with specific LSAT prep materials. Once you have taken the LSAT and are committed to going to a law school then that might be a more appropriate time to read about law in general. For now I think your time would be better spent studying for the LSAT and obtaining a higher score rather than reading into law. But then again maybe you're wondering if law is something you'd like and want to have a career in. If that's the case then by all means try to read up on some basics. Further, law school is specifically designed to teach you about the law so although having some background in law will help you coming into law school, it is by no means necessary to succeed, and from what I've heard schools like to break you down and reteach you everything you "think you know" about the law.

Maybe I misunderstood your question but I hope that helps.
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 07:06:01 AM »
books on self-abuse always helpful.

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 10:47:47 AM »
hmmmm, so the older tests arent good for practicing?

grrrrrrrr
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »
sure they are.