Law School Discussion

GW vs Cornell

Quail!

• View Profile
Re: GW vs Cornell
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 08:48:45 AM »
um, i'm not going to wustl. i just went to their ASD. not sure where i'm going - either boalt or gtown

Oh sure, I buy that  ::)

I'm gonna go with pathetic, insecure individual who is ashamed of his/her under-achievment and/or bitter that (s)he got rejected from every T14.  Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

iscoredawaitlist

• The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2007, 08:50:27 AM »
um, i'm not going to wustl. i just went to their ASD. not sure where i'm going - either boalt or gtown

I'm gonna go with pathetic, insecure individual who is ashamed of his/her under-achievment and/or bitter that (s)he got rejected from every T14.  Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

let's not rag too much on people who can't get into T14  ;)

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2007, 08:50:45 AM »
i got a lot of $$ and a stipend to visit at both and felt obliged to visit. i live in dc and know gtown pretty well, already. the bay area was too pricey to visit, but i will do so soon. sorry you are all insecure about cornell. ask any recruiting people at big firms about what they think.

Quail!

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »
i got a lot of $$ and a stipend to visit at both and felt obliged to visit. i live in dc and know gtown pretty well, already. the bay area was too pricey to visit, but i will do so soon. sorry you are all insecure about cornell. ask any recruiting people at big firms about what they think.

Hahaha ok. Enjoy.

iscoredawaitlist

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 08:52:22 AM »

you mean the ones who every year take about 80% of Cornell's class?

Or the 237 on http://www.nalpdirectory.com/ that interview at Cornell for a class size of 188? (there may be more, I put a minimum salary of 120,000 for an entry position)

Or the 125k a year 25th percentile earnings?

Quail!

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »

Not raggin on that, more raggin on those that are so insecure about it that they feel the need to troll like that  ;)

iscoredawaitlist

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2007, 08:54:50 AM »

Not raggin on that, more raggin on those that are so insecure about it that they feel the need to troll like that  ;)

nah i know. i actually got accused of that on my LSN profile which seemed odd

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2007, 08:59:00 AM »
fine, i concede. cornell is only slightly overrated.

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2007, 09:09:25 AM »
I got 90k from GW, and rejected from Cornell.  I think I would have choosen Cornell over GW.  I know your parents make a lot, but how old are you? If you're old enough you do not need to report them.  From what I hear, Cornell tends to be fairly generous with financial aid grants.  It may not really be a difference of 90k.

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2007, 09:41:55 AM »

you mean the ones who every year take about 80% of Cornell's class?

Or the 237 on http://www.nalpdirectory.com/ that interview at Cornell for a class size of 188? (there may be more, I put a minimum salary of 120,000 for an entry position)

Or the 125k a year 25th percentile earnings?

I work at one of those top firms in DC and Cornell >>> GW.