Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Online LSAT Course  (Read 383 times)

Afro European

• View Profile
    • Email
Online LSAT Course
« on: April 09, 2007, 11:49:51 PM »
Which LSAT prep courses would you recommend to someone that’s completely unfamiliar with this test ? I have had zero exposure to it; I had thought of taken the June test, but I don’t think that this would be too wise.  Someone has recommended test masters, but their week-end courses can only be taken just a week prior the actual test? I fear that this will not get me enough preparation, and considering that law schools average LSAT scores, I am leery of taking that route. I was thinking of a reputable online class but not Kaplan, or Princeton, it seems I keep hearing bad stories on these classes; what about Nova and their online courses ?
“He who does not know you, will not value you”

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
Re: Online LSAT Course
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 04:42:35 PM »
I've never tried Nova or testmasters.  I actually went with the week long course and a private tutor at Columbia.    I've heard good things about Nova on BLSD.    Do you think you could buy a book or two at the bookstore just to familiarize yourself with the format - 10 Actual Official..     Or maybe just go to the library and look at it first.  Whatever you decide make sure you just look @ the old exams, just to get a feel of it.   But don't go nuts with buying the books if you plan on doing a program (they give 'em to you for free)
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King