Law School Discussion

What school gets the most online hate?

AlphaBusey

• SOBER:Son Of a B*tch, Everything's Real!
    • View Profile
Re: What school gets the most online hate?
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2007, 09:10:09 PM »
I don't think we ever even hit that.  We literally spent three hours on "Drinking alcohol or consorting with individuals who are drinking".

oh, nice, every sip forces another sip!!

Yeah, luckily we didn't play with continuous violations.  We had a couple guys who definitely went against the "hair kept neat, above the ears" regulation.  Which, on reflection, really cracks me up.  Liberty says you can't have long hair, and you can't drink.

But wasn't there a guy with long hair, who used to walk around turning water into wine?  And wasn't he, like, kind of a "big deal"?  Obviously, I must be horribly confused.

The Pookie

• the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2007, 08:41:02 AM »
Alphadrummer, if Jesus was around to play your drinking game, he'd be too drunk to save the people....for shame, for shame.

didn't he like, magically turn water into wine? Pretty sure Liberty U would frown upon that.

ah, Jesus, you scallywag!

AlphaBusey

• SOBER:Son Of a B*tch, Everything's Real!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2007, 08:46:54 AM »
Alphadrummer, if Jesus was around to play your drinking game, he'd be too drunk to save the people....for shame, for shame.

didn't he like, magically turn water into wine? Pretty sure Liberty U would frown upon that.

ah, Jesus, you scallywag!

Yeah, so pretty much Jerry Falwell is telling us: Jesus was a dirty, sandal-wearing, wine drinking hippy.

Now I agree with Jerry fully (I always though Jesus was a hip dude).  But doesn't that leave a giant gaping whole in Christian theology, then?  Oh, stupid me.  The solution's easy really.  Give money to Falwell's Tax Shelter (er, sorry, I mean Liberty University, fully accredited...  sort of), and you're set.  It's so easy.  Man, I should get into this religion game.