Law School Discussion

What on earth is up with Case Western

What on earth is up with Case Western
« on: April 06, 2007, 02:41:28 PM »
I was wondering if anybody had any idea of what is going on at Case Western.  I called them 3 weeks ago and they told me that I should be coming out of the comm. in a day or two so keep checking your email.  Well when that went by I was like crap I didn't get accepted, but then another week went by and nothing in the mail so I called and another lady said that I should be coming out of the comm. today but another week went by and nothing so I called again and a lady again told me that I should be coming out of the comm. within a couple of days.  Still nothing though.  Has anybody been getting accepted.  Checking on law school numbers it doesn't look like many people have got any news over the last month or so.  There are only 7 acceptances listed in the last month.  Anybody have an idea of what is going on. 

Re: What on earth is up with Case Western
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 03:10:47 PM »
I haven't heard a damn thing from them.   >:(

Re: What on earth is up with Case Western
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 04:23:34 PM »
I figured it was just because my numbers weren't competitive, but I'm also thinking that this is their way of eliminating the need for a long waitlist. For people with numbers like mine, they don't have to outright reject me until they have their class filled. For those more competitive, it's more frustrating.