ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
Re: Hispanics are NOT Minorites
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 05:25:59 AM »
Man, you're a walking failure.

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 01:08:39 AM »
well good thing i was sitting down when i called your lame assss out...loser! ha

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 12:45:56 PM »
wow this thread went nowhere fast...princeyanni why can't there be more cute guys like you at my school?? why??

Anyways I will walk into your non-baited trap.

My GPA was a 3.7 and I had a LSAT of 155. I literally had to call admissions and beg every week to find about moving up waitlist status. Finally I gave up in early August, called and asked about re-applying for fall 2007. The woman I was talking just happened to be the assistant dean of admissions. She pulled my file and listened to me explain that I would reapply and retake the LSAT to get in because I only wanted to go to Santa Clara {live in the area and don't want to move}. I got accepted that day. So my URM status did not make admissions a sure thing. I think I got in because of dumb luck + they didn't want to have look over my application again.

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »
coquita-

3.7 and 155 that is pretty solid.  my gpa is terrible, although i have reasons for it i never laid down a single excuse.  i kinda like my 2.5....its a badge of courage haha

anyways, thanks for the compliment and good luck at santa clara!

im headed either down to miami or ohio---i can't decide!!

naturallybeyoutiful

• Everything is everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2007, 03:57:45 PM »
The mere fact certain people might not like your skin tone wouldn't seem to affect your LSAT much.

If that were really all that racism and discrimination are, then your argument would make more sense to me.

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2007, 08:11:15 PM »
The mere fact certain people might not like your skin tone wouldn't seem to affect your LSAT much.
Don't you know, the LSAT is inherently racist??

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2007, 08:56:08 PM »
While I was taking it, the LSAT called me a Cracker.  You can imagine my surprise.