Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Missed October LSAT registration date  (Read 4591 times)

lakin

• View Profile
Re: Missed October LSAT registration date
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2004, 01:32:07 PM »
What test date is the best for the next year's entering class?  Is February too late?

dr_draino

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2004, 01:36:10 PM »
Try years of 60+ hour work weeks as a graduate student, and it all comes down to a 2-3 hour defense...an oral argument with 5 people that are certainly smarter than you and DO have personal biases, unlike the pages of an LSAT exam...

That was the worst  of shity days...

OK I just ordered the Powerscore LGB on Amazon.

Another worry is that I don't want to over-prepare, so that when test day finally rolls around 2.5 months from now that I don't FREAK from 5 months of prep time all culminating in one 3.5 hour session. I just won't think about that, I guess.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2004, 02:15:16 PM »
Generally, YES.  If you have better numbers than 99.99% of the other people that applied to the school, then they'll find a spot for you.  But as someone just posted in another thread (this person I guess worked in a ls admissions office), most of the candidates who were waitlisted were people with decent numbers who sent their apps in February.  And you're probably talkng late Feb here, since it takes 2-3 weeks for lsac to process your score, and then another random couple of days for schools to receive your lsdas report.

What test date is the best for the next year's entering class?  Is February too late?