Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: a question about the reports  (Read 1809 times)

williamgazillion

• View Profile
a question about the reports
« on: September 15, 2004, 10:03:20 AM »
After requesting the initial report, are law schools flagged about a new report I submit like a month later?  Would they know that I have a new one?  Will they actually request the newer one if they knew?

Thanks.

Fred Hits

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: a question about the reports
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 10:24:46 PM »
this is kind of something i'm lost on to- i ordered score reports from lsac but when do i get these sent to schools?  or do i apply to teh school and then the school requests teh report and that is how they're used up?

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: a question about the reports
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 12:59:07 PM »
To answer both of your questions:

You send your transcripts to LSAC.  Once LSAC has ALL of your transcripts, they will process a report.  When you apply to a law school, the law school will request your report from LSAC.  You simply need to pay the fee for the report ($10-12, depending on when you sign up).  When you have updated transcripts,  you need to send them into LSAC.  I'm not positive about this and couldn't find it in two minutes on LSAC, so you should e-mail LSAC, but I believe they automatically send your updated report to the schools that have already received your report.  Again, check on this.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?