Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSDAS Report Doesn't Include Transcript???!!!  (Read 884 times)

dta

LSDAS Report Doesn't Include Transcript???!!!
« on: September 15, 2004, 10:02:56 AM »
Yesterday, a law school requested my LSDAS report. Today, LSDAS sent it and I can view what they sent on the LSAC website. I was expecting a rather lengthy report including transcripts and LSAT score. Instead, there was only 1 page to the report - all LSAT info and brief undergrad summary.

If law schools don't get my transcript through the LSDAS report how DO they get it?

williamgazillion

• View Profile
Re: LSDAS Report Doesn't Include Transcript???!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 10:05:38 AM »
I was looking at mine today, and wondered the same thing.  But I hear they get the transcript too.  Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to see the actual courses you took.

dta

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 10:23:04 AM »
I'm thinking we only get to see the cover page of the report sent to law schools. On this page it says "Number of LOR's included w/ this report: 3". So, obviously, there is more to the report than just this single page, namely - the LOR's at least.

Anyway, I'm HOPING i'm interpreting this right.

louieleftwing

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 03:03:02 PM »
It includes a bunch of stuff you can't see: LORs, transcripts, LSAT writing sample (I took a Feb. test, so that may not be the same for you).

When I didn't see that stuff, I thought nothing of it. I immediately thought it was just as you've interpreted it above.