Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Invalid

0 (0%)
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: I'm Staying.  (Read 1396 times)

LizPendens™

• LSD Obsessed
  • The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
I'm Staying.
« on: April 05, 2007, 11:23:50 AM »
i'm staying. the trolls will have to deal with it.
There foam'd rebellious Logic, gagg'd and bound.                           
            -  Charles Dodgson,  "Lewis Carroll"                               
                         "The Game of Logic"

Slow Children At Play

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Save the drama fo yo mama.  Do what you want--don't let anonymous internet personas dictate your actions.
Attending: HLS 2010... boo ya!
In: HLS, CLS(W), NYU(W), UMich(W), UVA(W), Berkeley(W), NWestern(W), Duke(W), ND(W), G-Town(W)
Waitlisted: YLS, UPenn (W), SLS (W)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=SlowChildrenAtPlay

Poops

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
there seems to be strong opinion in the LSD community about my posts and my test scheduling, i can't really change my personality and posting content, but i'm also not going to schedule my test and applications to satisfy an anonymous internet community.

so you will have to decide what you want. should i delete out and leave for good, or should i stay?  what do you think? 

i'll abide by your decision.

OMG, Liz, WTF? Listen, you gotta f-ing ignore these lowlife losers. Listen, i along with other people here need your help.
If you can't handle these idiots, how are you going to be able to handle legal world,even law school?

LizPendens™

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
poops, i already handle the real legal world, and it's nothing like the jungle that this place is.

the terms "forcing on LSD...", "dominating conversations", and, "shouldn't be giving advice without taking the test" have been used, and not a few ad hominems. and they have a point.

i genuinely want to know if the LSAT board wants my help and fellowship around here. if not, then i'll leave. i'll stay in touch with my buddies.

"The Game of Logic"

Poops

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
poops, i already handle the real legal world, and it's nothing like the jungle that this place is.

the terms "forcing on LSD...", "dominating conversations", and, "shouldn't be giving advice without taking the test" have been used, and not a few ad hominems. and they have a point.

i genuinely want to know if the LSAT board wants my help and fellowship around here. if not, then i'll leave. i'll stay in touch with my buddies.

YES, people here need your help... ignore morons

LizPendens™

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
the morons seem to be winning.
                         "The Game of Logic"

Poops

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
the morons seem to be winning.

these losers prove the point why Bush has been voted twice

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
hell, lizarooni, even julie want you stay.

LizPendens™

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Suckit      09:14:50 AM     Voting in Should LizPendens leave LSD's "Studying for the LSAT" forum or stay? POLL.

gee, i wonder what suckit voted?

edit:

Suckit      09:18:56 AM     Posting in Should LizPendens leave LSD's "Studying for the LSAT" forum or stay? POLL.

i guess we'll find out shortly, in eloquent terms, no doubt.

edit again:

Suckit      09:24:07 AM     Viewing the topic LizPendens: Go to law school .

or not.
                         "The Game of Logic"

Suckit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

When you come here as some authority, you have to expect that someone is going to want to know your credentials--and that's what I did...  I'm sure you wouldn't just let some dude give you open heart surgery (if you needed it) based on him sounding like he knows what he's doing.

My poll http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,85954.0.html, which is also based on 1 vote per account (and trust me I'm not opening 30+ accounts) reflects that most people could, either care less what you do, or believe you should at least take the LSAT---getting a real score--before telling people how to best prepare for the LSAT.

Until then, if you still insist on giving advice, try doing it with a little more humility…instead of coming off like some freaking guru.  

Advice from a "troll."  ;)

Been there.. done that... before you were old enough to wipe your own arse.  Wet behind the ear little female private part.