Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Arizona Acceptances  (Read 391 times)

Root Hog

• Sr. Citizen
  • The USA PATRIOT Act
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Arizona Acceptances
« on: April 03, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »
For those still waiting on Arizona, I just spoke to the admit office. The majority of decisions will be sent out this week. I'm not sure why they waited so long. Many seat deposit dates have already been reached. It's somewhat annoying. I should be pretty much an auto-admit, but $$ is important in my decisionmaking process and althoug I was seriously interested in the UofA, I've been forced to make other decisions without their imput. Oh, well.

chonefiggins

• View Profile
Re: Arizona Acceptances
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »
Thanks for the info. My only outstanding apps are at the arizona schools. I don't think I can name a school that has been slower than as arizona state, at least according to LSN. I think the prospects of going to school where its sunny makes for a lot of apps at those schools.

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• LSD Obsessed
  • 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=johnkorean
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 03:34:42 PM »
Thanks for the info. My only outstanding apps are at the arizona schools. I don't think I can name a school that has been slower than as arizona state, at least according to LSN. I think the prospects of going to school where its sunny makes for a lot of apps at those schools.

Chone, how are you typing so well with 2 broken fingers?
I'll join the cool crowd: 3.23/173
Blinded by the light (Attending): UVA!!! Wahoo 2010!!!
Wrapped up like a feminine hygiene product (Accepted): UVA!! Fordham, Georgetown!!! NYU!!!!!!!!!
Another odor in the night (Rejected): Harvard
Let's go LSAT score! http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=johnkorean

chonefiggins

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 05:23:04 PM »

Chone, how are you typing so well with 2 broken fingers?

Im not typing Im dictating it...in sign language to Curtis Pride.

CougMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 09:04:58 AM »

For me ASU responded fairly quickly - approximately 2 months. I submitted my app to UofA in late October and am surprised I have not heard anything.
I had been hoping from money from them, but this late in the game I do not expect any.