Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!  (Read 199 times)

lawxtina

• AOL Instant Messenger - sweetxtina03
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace Page
    • Email
PLEASE HELP!!
« on: April 03, 2007, 09:38:09 AM »
  Hey everyone...I really need some help deciding where to go in the fall. I have applied to six law schools and have heard (and been accepted) into three. I am still waiting to hear from U Houston, U Texas, and Baylor.
     I am from Texas, and I really do not want to go out of state for my law degree. I have been accepted thus far into Texas Tech School of Law, Florida Coastal School of Law, and South Texas School of Law (Houston). I was just wondering-of the three schools I have been accepted to, which would seem like the best school to attend. I would like to be at a school with a small teacher/student ratio, with a reasonable tuition for in state students, with a good reputation, and an above average bar passing rate.
   If any of ya'll have opinions about these schools, please feel free to share them. the only thing I ask is please do not hate on me. I can not afford to apply or attend any of the "bigger" more "respected" schools, and I really would like to stay in Texas. So if you have any advise...please share. Thanks so much!
152/3.78

Texas Tech School of Law 1L