Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Stop thinking about your future...  (Read 7583 times)

Every Guy

• View Profile
Re: Stop thinking about your future...
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 08:25:46 PM »
I was going to say, "Stop picking on the poor high school kid." but then I read this post:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,82353.msg2195276.html#msg2195276

carry on...

hopefully he'll take a writing class or two.....

EPIC SIG!

High schoolers on LSD: GET LIVES!

jeffrey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 02:26:10 AM »
Wow.  Your entire answer is a poorly written run-on sentance.  That's horrific.  It took me 4 tries to read through it and figure out what you meant between the spelling errors, lack of capitalization, and misuse of grammar.  One or two errors is pretty common on a message board, but your answer is just over the top.  You can stress all you want right now about getting into law school, but quite frankly, I doubt you'll get into one with your current writing ability.  Your time would be better spent taking a few writing courses and worrying about things other than law school.

lol. thats actually pretty funny, since i'm planning on doing that.aww ya'll so nice, I really do appreciate how yall heloing me

Lampshade Punk

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Even in the quietest moments."
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 09:31:28 PM »
Wow.  Your entire answer is a poorly written run-on sentance.  That's horrific.  It took me 4 tries to read through it and figure out what you meant between the spelling errors, lack of capitalization, and misuse of grammar.  One or two errors is pretty common on a message board, but your answer is just over the top.  You can stress all you want right now about getting into law school, but quite frankly, I doubt you'll get into one with your current writing ability.  Your time would be better spent taking a few writing courses and worrying about things other than law school.

lol. thats actually pretty funny, since i'm planning on doing that.aww ya'll so nice, I really do appreciate how yall heloing me

look, we're just trying to help you out here.  adulthood is no fun, so enjoy being a kid while you can.

Sell Out

• Sr. Citizen
  • Bienvenido al Terrordome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 02:41:34 AM »

look, we're just trying to help you out here.  adulthood is no fun, so enjoy being a kid while you can.
TITCR
Rocking in the free world.

UH 2010

The Pookie

• Sr. Citizen
  • the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
    • For Inquiring Minds - LSN
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2007, 02:46:09 PM »
agreed, aduthood is soooo overrated.

responsiblity sucks most of the time.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2007, 02:50:49 PM »
agreed, aduthood is soooo overrated.

responsiblity sucks most of the time.

i've been avoiding it for 47 years.

original lost boy
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2007, 02:53:39 PM »
um, the plain and simple fact is that if you are in high school and don't have a study plan for all four years of college planned out, and you haven't spoken with multiple deans of admissions at law schools to plan your admissions strategy, you are totally screwed.  I'll bet you haven't even decided which V20 firms you'd like to work for.  Enjoy cooley, slacker.
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

Smokey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 07:57:55 AM »
Dude just get into college and once you go there make sure your GPA is as high as possible.  That's all you can do now, and is the most important thing.

Captain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 08:19:45 AM »
Dude just get into college and once you go there make sure your GPA is as high as possible.  That's all you can do now, and is the most important thing.

Also, drink beers and act like an idiot.

The kid who didn't like college REALLY won't like Law School, and will HATE his BIGLAW job.
VIP.