Law School Discussion

U. San Diego Dean responds to rankings drop

Re: U. San Diego Dean responds to rankings drop
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2007, 04:58:49 PM »
You look great in your avatar so that plan sounds good to me. When shall we meet? Do I get extra point for being born in Russia?

Jesus dude, are you serious?  I saw that picture and had to check that I didn't turn into stone.  Evidently, MAC had a going out of business sale next to Whitesnake's barber.

I still think that she's hot! I hope that not everyone at USD acts like you though. No offense but you are acting like a jerk.

AZWildcat

• What LS in San Diego looks like..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2007, 05:01:42 PM »
You look great in your avatar so that plan sounds good to me. When shall we meet? Do I get extra point for being born in Russia?

Jesus dude, are you serious?  I saw that picture and had to check that I didn't turn into stone.  Evidently, MAC had a going out of business sale next to Whitesnake's barber.

I still think that she's hot! I hope that not everyone at USD acts like you though. No offense but you are acting like a jerk.

No offense, but your opinion doesn't mean sh*t.  You think I'm a jerk, and you have a visual affinity for Winger.  Your opinion is batting a perfect zero.

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2007, 05:02:47 PM »

No offense, but your opinion doesn't mean sh*t.  Would you like a tissue?

Loser  :P

sno

• run from this law bitches
    • AOL Instant Messenger - snobord99999
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2007, 05:04:04 PM »

No offense, but your opinion doesn't mean sh*t.  You think I'm a jerk, and you have a visual affinity for Winger.  Your opinion is batting a perfect zero.

LOL  :D :D :D

AZWildcat

• What LS in San Diego looks like..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2007, 05:04:30 PM »

No offense, but your opinion doesn't mean sh*t.  Would you like a tissue?

Loser  :P

I so hope you find the nuts to call me names in person.  However, looking at your *&^% eating grinning picture, I think you'd cry if the Teletubbies went off the air.

« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2007, 05:04:45 PM »
This thread makes me smile.

« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2007, 05:05:56 PM »

Just wondering, why?

sno

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »
LOL...alright, I need to step in and say let's cut it out kids. We're all (for the most part) going to be going to school together in a year and it's best if we at least TRY to start out on the right foot.

sno

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2007, 05:06:53 PM »

I'll take this one. Cuz it's funny? Hell, I'm laughing.  :D

« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2007, 05:08:40 PM »
LOL...alright, I need to step in and say let's cut it out kids. We're all (for the most part) going to be going to school together in a year and it's best if we at least TRY to start out on the right foot.

I agree, no need to mess with fellow USD students. After all, that's what Cal Western and Thomas Jefferson are for.