Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LR Section  (Read 503 times)

Benefactor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
LR Section
« on: April 02, 2007, 03:32:56 PM »
I remember reading a few years back that the LSAC had begun to make the LR section somewhat easier.  I just was wondering if you guys know around what year that happened in.  I'm working on some PT's right now from about 2000, and I just want to know which side of these changes the 2000 tests fall on. Thanks.

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LR Section
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 03:35:46 PM »
I remember reading a few years back that the LSAC had begun to make the LR section somewhat easier.  I just was wondering if you guys know around what year that happened in.  I'm working on some PT's right now from about 2000, and I just want to know which side of these changes the 2000 tests fall on. Thanks.

Ouuuuu, that's a tough question.  I've heard people say that the 2005 exams were all very easy.  Which is why the curve was drastically harsh that year.  But, I wouldn't count on getting easy LR sections.

I don't know which side the changes fell though.

I'd predict a tough RC section.  Games will be the routine concept that they've always had.  Linear, Grouping, etcc..   But the thing that trips people up the MOST with games....IS THE WORDING OF THE RULES!!!!  Read the rules very carefully, because that could cost you a lot of points.  And my experience is that they are trying to diversify the games by re-phrasing the rules in oblique ways.
I respectfully disagree!!

Laxattack09

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 07:46:22 PM »
LR sucks...I'm counting on it being removed from the June 08 test...that or I'm not gettin a 170...

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 07:14:13 PM »
LR sucks...I'm counting on it being removed from the June 08 test...that or I'm not gettin a 170...

That's the spirit!