I'm still undecided, and just have had a third one thrown in to the mix. Its great to feel wanted, but now I'm almost wishing my field had been cut down further so that I would just be forced to go to one.
I've been talking it over with a lot of my friends and family.... which is both good and bad. Everyone has their own thoughts on where I should go, for reasons based less on science or even feeling than their general perception of where they think I might fit in. Needless to say, the 3 cities I'm looking at all have points racked up for them.
Like most, I want to say the final decision will come down to money. But if I don't find out about all the pending scholarship stuff by D-day (deposit day) I might end up being the jerk I didn't want to be by having more than one deposit down. I would just hate to say no to school, only to get a letter saying they will cover a good part of my tuition afterwards!