University of Virginia Class of 2010

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=johnkorean
    • Email
Re: University of Virginia Class of 2010
« Reply #1530 on: May 30, 2007, 02:47:45 PM »
Alpha, I've actually never worn a dress before. Women's clothes, sure. Lipstick and makeup, of course. But not a dress.

And you're right, it really isn't fair. There isn't a single thing about Penn that I like more than UVA. This statement, of course, completely ignores the academic side of the equation, but I'm not interested in that part. The purpose of going to law school is to get a job, and since I'll get the exact same job coming out of either one, I'll take the beautiful place with beautiful people over Bumville, population: bums.

Eh, Johnny in a sun dress.  That'd be, er, fun.

Something else I didn't think of.  Football.  I know you're a BC guy, and I'm a Buckeye, but hell, at least UVA will be comparable.  Brats, waking up to pre-game at 7 AM, endless red solo cups of bad beer...  you know you love it.  Oh, and UVA Basketball >>>> Penn, too.

His conflict is that BC and UVA are both in the ACC now. Not that BC football is anything to be proud of, but BC basketball is > respectable, so I can understand the hesitance. However, because BC is so new to the ACC, I think that's not really a big deal. To me, the ACC will always = UNC, Duke, NC State, UVA, Wake Forest, Maryland, Clemson, and Georgia Tech. Maybe VA Tech just because geographically it makes sense. Miami, FSU, BC... not so much in my mind.

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: May 30, 2007, 03:00:06 PM »
just when i was firmly back in Penn's camp (penn DOES have dancerina after all), busey and johnny get their tag team on and start to win me back to their side.  what deviousness is this!

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1532 on: May 30, 2007, 03:01:41 PM »
just when i was firmly back in Penn's camp (penn DOES have dancerina after all), busey and johnny get their tag team on and start to win me back to their side.  what deviousness is this!

To be honest, I'm surprised we're still in the running. Apparently there's a strong pull towards UVA for you that I underestimated. Why UVA?

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: May 30, 2007, 03:04:37 PM »
i'm a wide open spaces kind of guy- not a big fan of huge cities (although I don't consider Philly to be too large of a city).  i love the outdoors, warm weather, and beautiful women-  tough combo to beat right there.  but you are right, Penn is going to win this battle (sorry)

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1534 on: May 30, 2007, 03:07:03 PM »
i'm a wide open spaces kind of guy- not a big fan of huge cities (although I don't consider Philly to be too large of a city).  i love the outdoors, warm weather, and beautiful women-  tough combo to beat right there.  but you are right, Penn is going to win this battle (sorry)

Can't say that I blame you. I pretend like there's not a significant cost difference, but that'd definitely be enough money to get me to Penn.

AlphaBusey

• SOBER:Son Of a B*tch, Everything's Real!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: May 30, 2007, 03:43:21 PM »

Yeah, but you can't blame us for trying :P  The sheer awesomeness of it...  ah well.  I'm off to the gym.  A buddy of mine finally persuaded me to try the "300 Workout".  I'm totally looking forward to full body muscle failure tomorrow.  Kickass!

IF

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #1536 on: May 30, 2007, 03:44:13 PM »
But damnit, Penn sucks! ARGH......

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: May 30, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »

Yeah, but you can't blame us for trying :P  The sheer awesomeness of it...  ah well.  I'm off to the gym.  A buddy of mine finally persuaded me to try the "300 Workout".  I'm totally looking forward to full body muscle failure tomorrow.  Kickass!

you are going to puke, just to warn you.  its deadly

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1538 on: May 31, 2007, 08:00:22 AM »
Let's bump this thing up. Come on, it's my last day at work.

boulevardier

• Chicago!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: May 31, 2007, 08:02:49 AM »
Wow.  Already.  Don't you care about money?  What are you going to do for the next two months?

Let's bump this thing up. Come on, it's my last day at work.