Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BU Waitlist  (Read 631 times)

Geo_Storm

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
BU Waitlist
« on: April 02, 2007, 10:36:19 AM »
I recently received a letter from BU asking me if I wanted to be waitlisted. It was sent to my home address in Canada but I"m currently studying in China. My parents have yet to email me or send me the letter, and I'm freaking out. Does anyone what the deadline for this BU waitlist was? How long was the response time? And if I'm late, what do I do?
THE LSN is here. PLZ post on my LSN profile.

I wish I had more fingers to cross.

ButImAGilmore

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fight On!
    • View Profile
Re: BU Waitlist
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »
I'm not sure about BU, but I was late for UCLA (simply because the letter took 3 weeks to get to me, but you were supposed to respond within 2 weeks of the letter's date). I panicked and emailed them and the response was basically "no problem, we have your intention to remain on the waitlist marked down, we'll add the form to your file when it gets here".

If you are late, just email BU admissions and explain the situation. I doubt they are going to kick you off the waitlist because you are in another country!
A baby Trojan is born...

USC 2010!

Geo_Storm

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »
I'm not sure about BU, but I was late for UCLA (simply because the letter took 3 weeks to get to me, but you were supposed to respond within 2 weeks of the letter's date). I panicked and emailed them and the response was basically "no problem, we have your intention to remain on the waitlist marked down, we'll add the form to your file when it gets here".

If you are late, just email BU admissions and explain the situation. I doubt they are going to kick you off the waitlist because you are in another country!

Just called them, nice guy did everything for me.

Me: 'So all there's left to do is to wait?"
Guy: "yes"

Cross my fingers on BU.
THE LSN is here. PLZ post on my LSN profile.

I wish I had more fingers to cross.

In Infernos Dicet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 03:55:03 PM »
tag