Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Submit apps before LORs sent?  (Read 2201 times)

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Submit apps before LORs sent?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 10:56:22 PM »
My apps are Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Michigan, Penn, Duke, Boalt, Gtown, UCLA, and USC; none ask for HS GPA.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

NeverForever

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2004, 11:02:04 PM »
My apps are Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Michigan, Penn, Duke, Boalt, Gtown, UCLA, and USC; none ask for HS GPA.

Wow. You're in a league above me. I only have a 163 LSAT score so I'll be applying to a lower group of schools, but I can't imagine that the apps would be too much different.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2004, 11:04:08 PM »

Wow. You're in a league above me. I only have a 163 LSAT score so I'll be applying to a lower group of schools, but I can't imagine that the apps would be too much different.

I would think they're the same.  If nothing else, maybe you can open up a couple applications and close them without saving?  That way you can still modify your common info form and have the changes come up in the applications.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

NeverForever

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2004, 11:11:50 PM »

I would think they're the same.  If nothing else, maybe you can open up a couple applications and close them without saving?  That way you can still modify your common info form and have the changes come up in the applications.

See it's reasoning like that that got you a 171 and will get you into Yale.

So thanks for the advice I'll try it.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004, 12:57:40 AM »

See it's reasoning like that that got you a 171 and will get you into Yale.

So thanks for the advice I'll try it.

Ha ha, thank you!  I will be sure to print out this thread and attach it as an addendum to my application :)