Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Northwestern c/o 2010  (Read 8437 times)

mufich

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Northwestern c/o 2010
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »
Really? I called the office to make sure they got my deposit, and I haven't received a Net ID/CAESER email.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=mufich

Pete Carroll (Attending): Northwestern!
Dwayne Jarrett (Accepted): GULC, HLS, Boalt, Northwestern $$, NYU, UCLA, UVA $$, CLS, UChicago $$
Brady Quinn (Deferred): UPenn
Charlie Weis (Rejected):

Still Waiting: Stanford, Michigan

mumbling2myself

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 01:13:49 PM »
Really? I called the office to make sure they got my deposit, and I haven't received a Net ID/CAESER email.

Ditto here.  I'm not in any hurry to get those, though, is there any reason to be?

east_meets_west

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 07:03:07 PM »

Ditto here.  I'm not in any hurry to get those, though, is there any reason to be?

Not really...though I'm dying for the new notebook models to come out. My computer broke a couple of months ago and I've been eeking by using my friends so that I could buy one this summer and have Vista + a warranty through our graduation date. It's intolerable.
Northwestern 2010!

mumbling2myself

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 07:16:24 PM »

Not really...though I'm dying for the new notebook models to come out. My computer broke a couple of months ago and I've been eeking by using my friends so that I could buy one this summer and have Vista + a warranty through our graduation date. It's intolerable.

I'm chomping at the bit to get a new laptop too, but if you bought it today the warranty wouldn't cover you through 3L finals :)

d3b4s3r

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 01:18:37 PM »
Mufich - how did you confirm an apartment so early?  When are you moving?
Attending: Northwestern (for real this time)
In: Northwestern ($$), UVA ($), Cornell (W), GULC ($$) (W), Fordham (W)
Out: Harvard, Columbia, NYU

dusya4

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 01:27:29 PM »
Can I join the party? Sent my deposit in last week. I'm so excited about meeting you all in August!
All you need is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=XYHA4

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 01:54:29 PM »
Can I join the party? Sent my deposit in last week. I'm so excited about meeting you all in August!

Did you get my message?  I'm visiting Northwestern in 2 weeks and just sent my check today!
Accepted: Michigan($$), Northwestern($$$), Vanderbilt($$$), UCLA($$), UT($$$), WUSTL($$$), UIUC($$$$), Notre Dame($$),

Attending: TEXAS !!!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sladkaya

WeeSqueak

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 03:43:38 PM »
My deposit is en route and I've withdrawn from all my schools (except G-Town because they have a later deposit date and I'm paranoid like that).

I'm headed up to Chicago to buy a condo May 4 and am so excited!!!!  I can't wait to meet you all!

Slad -- you're really coming to NU?? I know if was a tough choice but I thought you were leaning towards Vandy or UT because of hubby and kiddo?

Edna St. Vincent Millay

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Portrait of a Poetess"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 10:34:24 PM »
tag! :)
Flight of the Conchords

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11067696

Northwestern 2010.

mufich

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 01:36:18 AM »
Yeay, so many more replies since I last checked!

Re: Apartment... I went on the Student Space tour on Sunday, and then emailed the woman who gave me the tour at McClurg the following week asking about availability. She happened to know that a 1 bedroom would be available on August 8th, and its seriously amazing, so I snatched it :)

Now I just troll Craigslist for furniture, waiting until I can finally buy some of the furniture listed
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=mufich

Pete Carroll (Attending): Northwestern!
Dwayne Jarrett (Accepted): GULC, HLS, Boalt, Northwestern $$, NYU, UCLA, UVA $$, CLS, UChicago $$
Brady Quinn (Deferred): UPenn
Charlie Weis (Rejected):

Still Waiting: Stanford, Michigan