Law School Discussion

f-ing pissed

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
Re: f-ing pissed
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2007, 08:18:46 AM »
Hello peeps...
so i am studying like a freaking nerd concepts in LR and LG, while ignoring the RC. Guess f-ing what? On my Rc section, i get 2 wrongs ( i used to get 6) ... while LG and LR are barely improving... I am so pissed. Can someone explain to me why my case is going in inverse direction?

hey poops, that's pretty normal.

most people tend to favor either right=brain intuitive (verbal) or left-brain linear (math/language/logic) thinking.it's not uncommon for us RC geeks to suck at games/LR (the latter is definitely true in my case) or vice versa. 

improvement is gradual. i've heard that in prep courses in general, it's not unusual for the score of the second diagnostic to be the same or lower; that seemed to be the case from what i saw around me in mine.

but you will improve; happened for me and LR, though i still suck at games. hmph. it takes practice, patience, and time.

and luckily for you, RC is considered the hardest to improve, so you are ahead of the game.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2007, 10:42:14 AM »
my logic games sucked.  but then, i took the damn test cold, so didn't expect them anyway.  even if i did, they still would have sucked.

good news = my entire first year of law school nobody has asked me to put crayons in order, figure out a work schedule, or determine how many appliances can be plugged in at any one time.  and if they try to ask me during 2L they can go @#!* themselves.

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »
Thanks, Lather!  I try to be a nice guy!  And don't listen to that evil J...he's my Lex Luthor. 

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2007, 11:00:10 AM »
eveyrbody sh9uod just admit it;;;;;;;;;;;;that hank is top of the  line......cream of the crop....best guy ever!!!

and he has fabulous hair.

Poops

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2007, 01:34:26 PM »
I love you people... thanks... i guess i will stop complaining and go on studying

Poops

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2007, 02:05:58 PM »
eveyrbody sh9uod just admit it;;;;;;;;;;;;that hank is top of the  line......cream of the crop....best guy ever!!!

and he has fabulous hair.

Liz, please, i don't want to puke... i would rather talk about whether or not Jude Law is hot

Poops

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2007, 02:06:37 PM »
P.S. it's a relief to see that i am not the only one who is in such situation

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2007, 11:56:23 PM »
who's wasted right now???  i think i have a drinking problem.  this is the 5th time i've written while intoxicated.

and then the next day, when i'm sober, i go erase all my posts!

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 12:01:21 AM »
i think i have a drinking problem.  this is the 5th time i've written while intoxicated.

What is Lather's assumption, everyone?

;)

I've been sick this past week.  No alcohol for me.   :(

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »
I'll one up you. I was too lazy to go out tonight so I am sitting here drinking my triple-nightcap. And Hank, I just read your post about Subway, Radiohead, and the 300-pound woman and I have to say that it is one of my favorite posts ever. Good work.