Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: CLEO Attitude is Essential Summer Conference  (Read 12518 times)

dat_raw_n_tellect

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My song!
Re: CLEO Attitude is Essential Summer Conference
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »
Hi all!!

Thank you soooooo much for the info!  By reading this thread I found out that the deadline was extended and I was able to apply to the program!  :)
"What you get free costs too much."
-Jean Anouilh

naturallybeyoutiful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Everything is everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2007, 05:04:25 PM »
Glad we could help, and I like your signature by the way! 
Harvard Law: What, like it's hard?

dat_raw_n_tellect

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My song!
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2007, 12:01:56 AM »
Thank you, beyoutiful!!

I found out that I was accepted shortly after faxing the app.  I believe I was accepted for the L.A. meeting. Hopefully, I will see some BLSDers there! ^_^
-Jean Anouilh

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2007, 09:42:54 AM »
Thank you, beyoutiful!!

I found out that I was accepted shortly after faxing the app.  I believe I was accepted for the L.A. meeting. Hopefully, I will see some BLSDers there! ^_^

How did they let you know?  I still haven't heard from them and I sent it in on May 1.  I was wondering if the slow intl mail was a problem...
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

dat_raw_n_tellect

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My song!
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2007, 09:50:50 AM »
Thank you, beyoutiful!!

How did they let you know?  I still haven't heard from them and I sent it in on May 1.  I was wondering if the slow intl mail was a problem...

Hi Cahow!

I called to see if they received the app (I am also overseas and faxed the application) and she told me that I had been accepted.  I put my parents' address on the app and am waiting for them to receive it. 
-Jean Anouilh

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2007, 09:58:18 AM »
Thank you, beyoutiful!!

Hi Cahow!

I called to see if they received the app (I am also overseas and faxed the application) and she told me that I had been accepted.  I put my parents' address on the app and am waiting for them to receive it. 

I might do that as well.  I scanned mine and emailed it to Mr. Tobias, because the fax kept ringing busy.  Maybe I'll email him to check on it.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

dat_raw_n_tellect

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My song!
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2007, 10:06:57 AM »
Thank you, beyoutiful!!

Hi Cahow!

I might do that as well.  I scanned mine and emailed it to Mr. Tobias, because the fax kept ringing busy.  Maybe I'll email him to check on it.

Yeah, they seemed very helpful!  Actually the numbers have changed...that is why you couldn't fax it.  If you want to call the new number is: (202)828-6100. 
-Jean Anouilh

Dreamlover15

• I was raised in a community of Stong Women
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2007, 09:11:01 AM »
Im in.. Just sent my deposit.  Hopefully this will help me with waitlists  :-\
In..New England
Waitlisted..Albany

Americas_top_trial_lawyer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2007, 01:03:11 PM »
I love their magazines do they have a subscription service?
I don't have to think, only have to do it, the results are always perfect, and that's old news-Kurt Kobain.

dat_raw_n_tellect

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My song!
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »
Yeahhh, Dreamlover! I haven't received my information yet and didn't realize there was a deposit.  May I ask how much the deposit was?
-Jean Anouilh