Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: CLEO Attitude is Essential Summer Conference  (Read 12610 times)

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
Re: CLEO Attitude is Essential Summer Conference
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »
ty to both of you
Columbia 3L

Nande

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 03:30:30 PM »
Oops, didn't know Moni had replied!
stuffblackpeoplehate:
"I'm angrier than John McCain on MLK day"

SophistAKAted

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »
Just to put my two cents in, I also attended the CLEO ASAP program last summer (LA) I thought it was very helpful and informative and I would recommend it. They talk about a wide range of topics including: how to pick schools, financial aid info, and even workshops mimicking the admissions committee so u can get a feel for what they look for in applicants...you really have nothing to lose. They even gave us a 200.00 book award in addition to the $$$ they gave us for travel, not to mention they fed us pretty good too. If anyone has any specific questions about the program let me know.

lawschoolboundlady

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 01:17:03 AM »
I thought they only give 250???

SophistAKAted

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 12:11:32 AM »
The $250 is for travel...the $200 is a book award they gave, but we had to do something to let others know about CLEO...our group made a myspace page for CLEO and we got our $200 each. Iím not saying they will do that again this year, but they may have another surprise up their sleeves.

jillibean

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm the pretty one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 08:41:29 PM »
Just got a letter today- guess I'll see whoever in ATL
UMiami c/o 2010

naturallybeyoutiful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Everything is everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 09:43:26 PM »
@ jillibean or anyone else who has already applied...

Am I missing something?   ???  How are we supposed to send them a copy of the LSDAS/LSAC report?  Did you all just print out the transcript and LSAT pages from your online accounts, or did you order an official $12 report and have it sent to them.  (I thought the latter was only an option for law schools themselves.)  Please let me know.  Thanks!
Harvard Law: What, like it's hard?

Diecisiete

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 10:01:59 PM »

Am I missing something?   ???  How are we supposed to send them a copy of the LSDAS/LSAC report?  Did you all just print out the transcript and LSAT pages from your online accounts, or did you order an official $12 report and have it sent to them.  (I thought the latter was only an option for law schools themselves.)  Please let me know.  Thanks!

I'm curious about this as well
CLS 2L

jillibean

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm the pretty one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »

I looked at my letter and it doesn't say anything about the LSAC report. I applied for the CLEO- 6 week program. I decided not to go to that and I got the AIE letter in the mail today automatically,so I didn't apply or have to write the essay or anything because I already did all that with the 6 week thing.
When I did apply for the 6 week program though I just bought an extra report and they requested it from the LSAC.

I have no clue if that made since or helped you but I hope it did somewhat
UMiami c/o 2010

Chibundu

• Sr. Citizen
  • PrimeTime!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bunz
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2007, 02:41:16 AM »
When I did apply for the 6 week program though I just bought an extra report and they requested it from the LSAC.

I have no clue if that made since or helped you but I hope it did somewhat

Yea essentially what Jillibean said. What happens is that they request your report from LSAC so you can either wait till LSAC sends you that email saying that you owe them money or you can just preorder your report with the assumption that they will request it when they get a chance. I would wait just in case you dont need it, personally. HTH ;D
Bunz

SMU!!!!!

But still waiting to be called upon to be a Cougar-- UHLC

Law School 2007 Either Way!!!!