Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Paging Jayhawk Girl...Serial Killers  (Read 1401 times)

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
Re: Paging Jayhawk Girl...Serial Killers
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 02:36:36 PM »
I'm talking going back into the 70's, 80's. 

ZAP

Believe it or not, a lot of serial killings have happened in LA/San Francisco.

ZAP

Most serial killers are white, middle aged,loser loner types.  You are gonna get the most of that in the midwest, which is where a lot of this *&^% seems to happen

Yes, because both cities have a lot of white computer programmers.

thechoson

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2004, 02:45:59 PM »

ZAP

ZAP

Most serial killers are white, middle aged,loser loner types.  You are gonna get the most of that in the midwest, which is where a lot of this *&^% seems to happen

So am I. Bill Gates was young, once.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2004, 02:49:29 PM »
But that's back when he was a hippie-nerd. 

ZAP

ZAP

ZAP

So am I. Bill Gates was young, once.

jayhawk

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2004, 03:47:55 PM »
So I don't know that much about BTK, in fact I only heard of him a few months ago.  But have you guys heard about the murders in Wichita a few years ago?  Really sad story, two brothers (I think the last name was Car, but I may have made that up) broke in on like 4 people, made them do all kinds of horrible sexual acts, took them to the atm and made them clean out their bank accounts, and then took them to a field and shot them all in the head.  One of the girls lived (I think the bullet hit a bobby pin or something) and crawled naked for like a mile to get help.  She later found out that her boyfriend, who was one of the other victims, was planning on proposing to her.  I think he may have had the engagement ring in his pocket.  Either way, how horrible is that?  At least they caught the bastards.  Also,I heard on the radio yesterday that Kansas has more serial killers per capita than any other state by far.  That's about all I know about serial killers.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2004, 03:49:47 PM »
Note to self: avoid Kansas!!! :o

ZAP

So I don't know that much about BTK, in fact I only heard of him a few months ago.  But have you guys heard about the murders in Wichita a few years ago?  Really sad story, two brothers (I think the last name was Car, but I may have made that up) broke in on like 4 people, made them do all kinds of horrible sexual acts, took them to the atm and made them clean out their bank accounts, and then took them to a field and shot them all in the head.  One of the girls lived (I think the bullet hit a bobby pin or something) and crawled naked for like a mile to get help.  She later found out that her boyfriend, who was one of the other victims, was planning on proposing to her.  I think he may have had the engagement ring in his pocket.  Either way, how horrible is that?  At least they caught the bastards.  Also,I heard on the radio yesterday that Kansas has more serial killers per capita than any other state by far.  That's about all I know about serial killers.

BlueGirl

• I miss the squirrel...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2004, 04:46:41 PM »
A serial killer in the late 80s dumped a body in the city where I go to school.  It's kind of odd because it's sort of a ritzy suburb. 

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2004, 04:47:56 PM »
As I said before:  suburbs are evil!!!

ZAP

A serial killer in the late 80s dumped a body in the city where I go to school.  It's kind of odd because it's sort of a ritzy suburb. 

mukhia

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2004, 09:27:56 AM »

Wow - that is something awful...yes, yes - definitely must not live in Kansas - what with flimsy houses that blow away and serial killers in the midst....the worst Milwaukee had was Jeffrey Dahmer. 

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2004, 09:36:30 AM »

Actually... I think she found out about the ring DURING all this crap going on when one of the idiots stumbled onto the ring.  There is an American Justice or one of those shows about it.  This case was much worse than Jayhawk could describe in one paragraph.
3.8/155

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2004, 09:38:05 AM »

ZAP

There are crazy white people EVERYWHERE.  We are the majority by far and there are bound to be a few lonely social outcasts in every town.
3.8/155