Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: deleted  (Read 4496 times)

hhhheey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Hello? Villanova? Where are you?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 10:01:30 AM »
I called on wednesday and they said my letter would be sent in the next few days and i've been waitlisted.

kmksports27

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 11:27:09 AM »
well they didnt say my decision was in the mail so i guess i wasn't in that WL slew of letters..pheww

hhhheey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 11:40:07 AM »
Maybe they just forgot to mention it on the phone. Or maybe they accepted you? keep the faith

Chibundu

• Sr. Citizen
  • PrimeTime!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bunz
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2007, 12:29:17 PM »
I just called them and they still havent even reviewed my file. They said I should EXPECT to hear something at the end of April!!! This is annoying.
Bunz

SMU!!!!!

But still waiting to be called upon to be a Cougar-- UHLC

Law School 2007 Either Way!!!!

Jen2bJD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2007, 05:31:02 PM »
Speak of the devil, I got a WL in the mail today. 8)

They must be waitlisting just about everybody! But I got an answer so I'm happy. Hopefully you guys will hear back soon.

Booyakasha2

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dig to get jiggy wiv mr. biggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 11:12:57 PM »
i hate villanova.  i asked very nicely what my status was after going complete in nov and i got a very flippant response and experienced a general smuggness with them .  If i do get in, i will put down all deposits and then on the day of orientation, I will send the admissions office my temple shirt. 

I kid....maybe.

So i got accepted by Nova.... ;D
Princeton Law 2010

Journeyman

• Sr. Citizen
  • The road to life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2007, 11:24:23 PM »
i hate villanova.  i asked very nicely what my status was after going complete in nov and i got a very flippant response and experienced a general smuggness with them .  If i do get in, i will put down all deposits and then on the day of orientation, I will send the admissions office my temple shirt. 

I kid....maybe.

So i got accepted by Nova.... ;D

Took them long enough...and I thought they were seriously trying to compete with Temple...
IU-B '10

Journeyman, I am dumbfounded as to how you got into IU and W&L with your numbers. 155 LSAT and you applied to Vanderbilt? Honestly?

Booyakasha2

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dig to get jiggy wiv mr. biggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 11:44:40 PM »
Yea, it took them 4.5 months.  I think ill think long and hard about them too...The AliG Admissions Committee is curently reviewing your file.  Rest assured that we will take a very comprehensive and complete look at your offer.  I will get back to you in a few week...months....
Princeton Law 2010

Nickledime85

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2007, 12:16:44 AM »
I wonder if they're going to have a 2nd ASD, you know, for all the accepted applicants they semi-screwed over.
University of Pittsburgh, Class of 2010 :-)

Journeyman

• Sr. Citizen
  • The road to life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2007, 08:59:51 AM »
I wonder if they're going to have a 2nd ASD, you know, for all the accepted applicants they semi-screwed over.

I'm sure they will, it's called "Come visit, now that you're an admitted student. Enjoy the array of disgruntled students studying for finals, and the lovely construction on our "state of the art" new building we hope magically propels us into the top 50.  Meantime, we explain to you why there is no merit money left and you will be paying around 45-48K in loans"

Better RSVP today
IU-B '10

Journeyman, I am dumbfounded as to how you got into IU and W&L with your numbers. 155 LSAT and you applied to Vanderbilt? Honestly?