Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Albany or Florida Coastal  (Read 557 times)

kasia1980

• View Profile
Albany or Florida Coastal
« on: March 27, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
So far I have only been accepted to Albany anf FCSL. I'm worried these will be my only two options. I just wanted to know which school you guys would pick over the other and why. I will definatley be attending one of them if i have no other offers, so i would appreciate any input to help my decision.

thanks

MelissaM

• View Profile
Re: Albany or Florida Coastal
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 09:08:50 AM »
I was also accepted to Florida Coastal but I don't think I'll be going there. The tuition is fairly high and after going to the school I realized why. They are very innovative in their technology they have but everything they have (a lot of it frivilous) is already tied into your tuition and it's expected to increase dramatically. They have a brand new building on a small pond so it may be serene for some, however from what I've heard you'll be spending most of your time in the library. I think the tuition is going to get jacked up due to the new building. I also drove around the area and looked at apartments, etc. and the cost of living in Jacksonville is surprisingly very high and expensive. The total cost/year including tuition and living expenses is about $43,000 x 3 years = $129,000. I don't know how expensive Albany is but to me this is high! Hope this helps somewhat.