Law School Discussion

US News Not Leaked, Released

HeckBoy

• give 'em heck, boy
    • View Profile

Re: US News Not Leaked, Released
« Reply #351 on: March 27, 2007, 06:04:49 PM »
so is the consensus that this is IT?  no hope for seeing something new on Friday?    :-\

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 27, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »
... and their SURFLAW clinic is unrivaled.

Can I get a vote for their Poiperty Law Program?
[/quote]

The last 10 General Councils for the SPAM Canned Pork Corp. have been Hawaii Law grads. SRSLY! (but not really).

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 27, 2007, 06:13:32 PM »
If you still can't get the new rankings...

1) Close down all your Internet Explorer windows
2) Go to your cookies folder (usually at C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\Cookies)--it may be HIDDEN so you might need to type it into the address bar,
3) Delete the cookies @usnews.com and @www.usnews.com (just these 2). 
4) Go back to the US News website and login BEFORE you access the rankings.
5) Enjoy.

PS: I logged out and when I came back, the old rankings returned.  I went and deleted my cookies again and they came back.  Figures...

DOES NOT WORK FOR ME

IF

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 27, 2007, 06:26:06 PM »
Doesnt work for me either, and I pre-ordered.  I've got a hard time believing it till it works for me. Still, that so many ppl have said they got it makes me wonder...

« Reply #355 on: March 27, 2007, 08:02:31 PM »
Doesnt work for me either, and I pre-ordered.  I've got a hard time believing it till it works for me. Still, that so many ppl have said they got it makes me wonder...

I saw it, in real life--that doesn't mean I'm buying though (when I see it on the 30th, I'll buy in).  Maybe US News fixed their screw up of posting early??? 
Scandalous!

« Reply #356 on: March 27, 2007, 08:13:40 PM »
I believe it could happen--I guess we'll all have to wait until March 30 to see how it turns out.  The only reason I question is that the changes are so dramatic.  We'll see i guess!

kenny32

• You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 27, 2007, 08:35:06 PM »
I must say I'm thrilled about the Fordham leap.

Anyone who doubts NYU has never been to the East Village...and if you think Morningside Heights is where it's at...well...you're not from the tri-state area, and don't realize how much better lower Manhattan is and the immense name that NYU carries locally.

Also, I totally support the Penn leap. NYC and Philly schools are finally where they belong.

Also, I find the RU-C, SHU, and SJU tie at 70 quite interesting. Any thoughts?

agreed. although i never thought it would beat CLS because Columbia is Ivy league.

« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2007, 08:43:55 PM »
I must say I'm thrilled about the Fordham leap.

Anyone who doubts NYU has never been to the East Village...and if you think Morningside Heights is where it's at...well...you're not from the tri-state area, and don't realize how much better lower Manhattan is and the immense name that NYU carries locally.

Also, I totally support the Penn leap. NYC and Philly schools are finally where they belong.

Also, I find the RU-C, SHU, and SJU tie at 70 quite interesting. Any thoughts?

agreed. although i never thought it would beat CLS because Columbia is Ivy league.

Have you seen Penn's reputation ratings?
Where it belongs?  Not entirely clear that's true.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5732

« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2007, 08:46:24 PM »
Can someone tell me where John Marshall (Chicago) is ranked?

Thanks.